PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Ipad2 64GB Wifi in a mint condition

jcm193
21-03-12, 22:39
Hi ive been given a brand new replacement ipad2 from apple today its only been switched on to check its working,im looking to upgrade to the ipad 3 so iam going to sell this according the apple`s site there is 364 day left on the warranty and the telephone technical support until the 19th June 2012 its in an mint condition looking on flebay there are very few around so iam selling it for £350 including p&p no offers sorry if your interested please reply here payment by paypal gift and Delivery to Uk Address only thanks

morashid679
22-03-12, 11:35
You need to post a pic with your username and today's date on a White piece of paper next to it m8.

silverfox0786
22-03-12, 11:58
You need to post a pic with your username and today's date on a White piece of paper next to it m8.

no he doesnt but if you like him to then you can request it

its not in the rules

jcm193
23-03-12, 09:50
I have over 500 posts and a 100% feedback score with 10 sales being completed satisfactory i don't need someone with only 12 posts and 0 sales feedback mini modding my posts as silverfox has said its not in the rules and i would like to think my previous feedback speaks for its self.

morashid679
23-03-12, 16:13
I'm not mini modding.

I was interested as that was a good price. I just wanted to see pics of the condition. Maybe I came at it the wrong way. I didn't mean to question you or your reputation. You see a lot of sales in forums and if you don't see a pic you normally have it posted with a pic and a name beside it.

I have no intention to mini mod or step on the toes of the admin/mods and change rules.

I only have a few posts is because I registered a long time ago and forgot that I was even a member till recently when I got a Vu DUO.

Larry-G
23-03-12, 17:19
while it is not a rule for sellers to post photo's of their items it is recommended to do so as it shows potential buyers not only that the seller has the item they are selling but also gives indication as to its condition.

no one was calling the op's reputation into question.

jcm193
23-03-12, 17:32
No worries morashid679 thanks for clearing that up for me and no hard feelings ,after thinking about it a little more i think i may just pass on upgrading to the new ipad3 because of various potential issues anyway so im going to keep hold of this for the time being anyway.If you or anyone else is interested in a tablet they can make me a realistic offer near the asking price i still got my Asus Tranformer Prime for sale http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?16972-Asus-Transformer-Prime-32-GB-Wifi-Quadcore-with-docking-unit that does have photo`s thanks

Can a mod please close this sales thread thanks

Stanman
23-03-12, 17:43
Thread closed at OP request. If you need it reopening please PM a mod