PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Volume not working ?

shadowman007
21-03-12, 16:17
Hi I just installed Vix image 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) for my Vu+Duo it installed fine and all the remote buttons function fine expect for the volume buttons + & - I do not see any "volume" bar on the top like I used to with the previous Vix image? Can someone please help me with this I have not installed Bouquets or picons yet only did a automatic scan.

mcquaim
21-03-12, 16:22
Go into the setup and turn off HDMI CEC and then reboot the receiver and see it that get the Vix volume bar to appear again!

BTW, when you currently hit the volume button does the tv volume bar appear?

Zartmy
21-03-12, 16:24
Hi I just installed Vix image 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) for my Vu+Duo it installed fine and all the remote buttons function fine expect for the volume buttons + & - I do not see any "volume" bar on the top like I used to with the previous Vix image? Can someone please help me with this I have not installed Bouquets or picons yet only did a automatic scan.

I have had the same issue sometimes also, the osd for the volume doesnt pop up and the volume doesnt change, i see that the reciever recieves the signal from the remote. A reboot fixes the issue for me.

shadowman007
21-03-12, 16:26
Go into the setup and turn off HDMI CEC and then reboot the receiver and see it that get the Vix volume bar to appear again!

BTW, when you currently hit the volume button does the tv volume bar appear?

No the Volume bar does not appear.

mcquaim
21-03-12, 16:46
Strange, turning off HDMI CEC in the setup should get it back anyway! Rem to reboot..

shadowman007
21-03-12, 17:03
Strange, turning off HDMI CEC in the setup should get it back anyway! Rem to reboot..

Hi thanks for your help. Yes I did not turn off HDMI CEC there is a option in the list called Volume Forward it was on "Yes" I turned it to "No" and the volume bar has appeared I didn't even have to restart my Vu+duo box just pressed green button for Ok