PDA

View Full Version : Massive thanks to all the VIX Team!

shaft
17-03-12, 17:28
I don't post on here very often, in fact I generally only come on here to find out information when I have a problem. I was a complete novice to Linux boxes and learnt practically everything I know from this site.

When I do post however, it is always because I want something or need help! Virtually every time I request help, I get it - and quickly.

I guess what prompted this VIX Team lovefest was that I was amazed reading one post at the amount of grief a certain poster was aiming at the team and it was totally unjustified. I would imagine that you guys do this for free in your own time and deserve all the credit you get.

So, thank you all for the 2.3 image, the picons, the bouquets and a big thanks to Silverfox for my fantastic Argyle bootlogo!

Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

silverfox0786
17-03-12, 18:39
dont mention it buddy

btw the bootlogos picons and bouquets are all on the vix feeds

Stanman
17-03-12, 18:45
Thank you Shaft for thanking us:D:thumbsup:

Sicilian
17-03-12, 18:59
Thank you for your kind post shaft, very nice of you :)

Larry-G
17-03-12, 19:19
yes thank you for your kind words, we really do appreciate it.

ViX is indeed produced for free with our team members putting in many thousands of hours of their own time to produce, test and release this image. I can speak for every member of the ViX team when i say we will always go out of our way to listen to and help any one wherever and whenever possible.

I know when things dont work as they should, people can become angry and often times very frustrated but all we ask is that our users understand that this for us is a hobby for us which we dont get paid, and where ever possible to show us some patience and a little respect.

morashid679
18-03-12, 04:20
Sorry to jump in...

Since this thread is about you guys.

I want to say a BIG thanks to you guys especially "silverfox0786" for creating the channel list in correspondence to sky numbering.
This has helped my uncle alot.

We appreciate all the work the team has given into the image's.

I have always wanted a channel list like that as I couldn't create one myself.

I'm saving up for a solo and when I purchase it.
It will have "VIX" in it. Guaranteed.

