PDA

View Full Version : Cccam

Brian57
16-03-12, 17:40
Hi my VU+ DUO has Blackhole image on and there is no Cccam and no way of downloading it can someone tell me how to put it on my box? Thanx

Huevos
16-03-12, 17:59
If you were running VIX you could download it from the sticky. But that won't work on BH because it is configured for the image.

Donnie
16-03-12, 18:21
Have a look here

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?4209-Black-Hole-EMU-s

Talks
17-03-12, 11:33
Hi my VU+ DUO has Blackhole image on and there is no Cccam and no way of downloading it can someone tell me how to put it on my box? Thanxhi there brian, ok once its downloaded from the internet then as long as its the bh cccam version its very simple to install.

1, open any ftp program you use.
2, go to the file in ftp that is on your pc or laptop.
3, from ftp of you can drop the file in tmp should be seen on first page in ftp from the box.
4, now go to menu of box downloads addon manualy click on that and you should see the file you have added.
5, install it and restart the cccam remember that the cccam cfg must be edited or if you do have a copy of your cccam cfg then simply pass the details over by copy and paste from pc to box via ftp. if you new to all this then the cccam.cfg should be found in ect folder thats the one you need to edit or change to your file.

hope this helps.
regards Talks.

drummslayer
28-04-12, 16:51
Hi All
I'm quite new with this all and been trying to find answer whole day today but doesn't seems that some one else have facing same problem as me.
I have trying to installing cccam on my Vu+solo BH 1.7.3 have been follow above link but still no result any one can help please ?
Many Thanks

Huevos
29-04-12, 12:37
ollow above link but still no result any one can help please ?At what stage have you got the problem? Please describe what you are doing and where it is failing.

arch_carrier
29-04-12, 14:42
Just to add a few points to Talks post:

Once you have downloaded and installed your FTP program you need to put the necessary settings in to connect to your receiver. For example in Total Commander you need to you to click on FTP then NEW CONNECTION and then edit the settings: Session = Just give it a name like VU+ Solo, Host Name = IP address of your receiver, User name = root, and leave Password blank as there isn't one. You will need to find out the IP address of your receiver which needs to be connected to your network in some way (LAN or WLAN). In Blackhole to see your IP address for LAN etc you press MENU button, then click on SETUP > SYSTEM > NETWORK > ADAPTOR SETTINGS and then click OK button. You will see the IP address the receiver has been assigned there.

When you connect using the FTP program then you need to copy the BH or IPK file you downloaded into the TMP folder of your receiver. Then on your remote press GREEN button to get to plugins, YELLOW (addons), then choose MANUAL INSTALL BH or MANUAL INSTALL IPK depending which it is. Then just follow the prompts. Once installed you will need to copy your cccam.cfg file over to the VAR/ETC folder of the receiver and then you can start CCCam by pressing the BLUE button on your remote and using the left and right arrows next to the OK button to select it and then press OK button to activate.

marty
29-04-12, 16:31
I could never get CCCAM to work on BH via IPK.
Download and install TSpanel ;) that will sort you out :)

Donnie
29-04-12, 17:03
BH Team never used IPK for cams and all that you find after that are in Bh.tgz format