PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Timers and Programme Guide

afc_rich
15-03-12, 20:48
Hi! Was wondering if there is a way to enable this or install an extention to give this functionality:

When navigating the programme guide, if I select a programme I can record it by pressing the "Record" button. Once this is done the programme turns red to indicate that the timer has been set up. This works fine.

When I set a timer / autotimer howerver, the programmes do not show in red. Any ideas to remedy this? Thanks in advance.

btw. I have a VU+ Duo

punisher
16-03-12, 12:53
my autotimer in my tv guide highlights red when i set an auto timer and a normal timer as well as pressing record. This is on ET9K and should be the same across all box's

afc_rich
16-03-12, 14:25
Any ideas as to why I'm not getting the same results. Are there any settings / extentions that need to be configured? Thanks

punisher
16-03-12, 14:54
What skin are u using?

afc_rich
16-03-12, 15:22
Default Skin that came with 2.3 build 204. Not at home so couldn't tell you the name atm, but I'm sure you know what one that is :-)

punisher
16-03-12, 16:08
Hmm i think it might have been a bug in the release image if i remember correctly. But this has been fixed in the next release as ive tested it working.

afc_rich
16-03-12, 16:34
When will this new release be available? - (If not already). Also would it be available via online update or would it require a re-flash

Stanman
16-03-12, 18:48
Which bouquets are you using as this does not work across all of them. I have tested it with Andyb's settings and it works fine, VIXEPG is red and shows the clock in the single EPG but the one I am currently using as I need sly type numbering does not for some reason.

afc_rich
16-03-12, 18:59
Hi, I'm using SKY UK 28.2E by Silverfox

Stanman
16-03-12, 19:08
I am afraid you wont get the clock in the single EPG or red in VIXEPG using autotimers.

afc_rich
16-03-12, 19:23
If I change the bouquets I'm using will it work? If so what bouquets do I need to use? Any ideas why the Silverfox ones do not work? and ultimately can they be fixed so that they work for everyone? Thanks

Stanman
16-03-12, 19:26
Have a look in the settings and see if you can find AndyB settings in the feeds.

afc_rich
16-03-12, 19:32
Sorry mate, not sure what you mean

Stanman
16-03-12, 19:42
Press menu>plugins>download and than go to the settings area in the tree and see if there is a set called AndyB. Download and install that and see if the icons comes - you will need to set a new AT up though.

afc_rich
16-03-12, 23:45
AndyB settings not available in the plugin menu?

Rob van der Does
17-03-12, 08:42
We are aware of the fact that there are some problems in the area of indicating planned (auto)timers. This is being investigated, but it appears to be a very complex problem. So we can't promise you a fix-date.

For the mods: see ticket 134

afc_rich
17-03-12, 16:49
Thanks for letting me know - saves me spending any more time on it. Are the tickets available for everyone to view? If I encountered another issue it would be a good place to check before scouring the forum for an answer.