PDA

View Full Version : How early do you all get up and why?!

pooface
13-08-10, 06:14
Just visited this thread (http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?1683-Anyone-Suggest-a-Fix), and noticed that everyone posted seems to be up really early... lol.

I've been up since about 5.30 this morning, but other morning can be 5am or earlier, because little one is an early riser. Definately not by choice, as I'm more of a night owl, so would prefer to be in bed by choice! lol

So, what's all your excuses?!

grtmoby
13-08-10, 06:27
well my excuse will sounds so weird but here we go

i didn't sleep yet or else i wouldn't be awake by now by any means as i have no little or big ones :roflmao:

:morning: poo and :goodnight: to me

Sicilian
13-08-10, 07:12
I just can't lay in bed! Once i'm awake I need to get up and do something :D

Most morning's I'm up around 5.15am, either go to the gym to pump some iron, go for a run or cycle ride :zoom: Think I got too much energy :D Weekends I allow myself a lay in to around 6-6.30am :) Then go for a run or cycle ride.

Monty
13-08-10, 09:28
Weekends I allow myself a lay in to around 6-6.30am :)
That's a lay in?, you're insane :D
Until recently I always woke up very close to 7am, it's like a built in alaram clock went off no matter how many hours I had been asleep, was like that for years.
If I went to bed at 2am I woke at 7am, if I went to bed at 5am, I would still wake at 7 am.
Last couple of months my clock has been broken, no regular time keeping:D, maybe inside I feel guilty seeing the shoutbox alive before 6am with the nutters!

pooface
13-08-10, 11:37
lol, Sic, fancy a swap. You can use all that enery with my little one. He'll use it up soon enough :p Hehe.

At the weekends, we like to take it in turns to get a lie in ... usually stay in till about 10am, so as not to leave the other one with little 'un. Just completely drains you. Especially after a week of it already! lol. Wish I had the same body clock as others to be able to wake up and be bright awake. Some afternoons by 3pm, I'm sat in my chair at work about to nod off :p hehe

Sicilian
13-08-10, 12:43
At the weekends, we like to take it in turns to get a lie in ... usually stay in till about 10am,

Thats half the weekend gone! :roflmao:

SLOTH
13-08-10, 14:48
up at 5 am when working (early shift ) but then lay in till 7.30 ish all over days !!!
i hate getting up early forwork !
SLOTH

DrProzac
13-08-10, 22:00
I must be the lazy bugger.

Use to lay in until 1pm on Sundays.

That's all changed now and it's always about 7am now.
Sometimes if I had a few drinks like tonight, I'll have a lay in until 10am.

Like Pooface, I also take it in turns at weekends to have a lay in, just gets buggered up if one of us has to work.

notanotherone
13-08-10, 22:19
if im day shift i waken up at 0400 if am off i waken up at 1100 :roflmao:

basilyoung
13-08-10, 22:30
hmm...well I am a bit nocternal, if I get wrapped up with a problem, I tend to be up to the very small hours,
regardless of working hours, some of my reasoning is resentment to lost time (work)

baz

DrProzac
13-08-10, 22:36
So is the next thread going to be how late do you guys go to bed and why? :roflmao:

pooface
14-08-10, 06:18
So is the next thread going to be how late do you guys go to bed and why? :roflmao:

If you wanna make that thread, then go ahead :p hehe. Another early start for me today. Wonder if I even beat Sic at waking up today :p hehe. Looking forward to tomorrow's lie in tho :)

Sicilian
14-08-10, 06:58
If you wanna make that thread, then go ahead :p hehe. Another early start for me today. Wonder if I even beat Sic at waking up today :p hehe. Looking forward to tomorrow's lie in tho :)

Nope, checkout the shoutbox archives ;)