PDA

View Full Version : how do i make it hd in settings,

jjp2701
12-08-10, 14:13
i have the original image on, looked at settings and cant find hdmi settings, only av settings what am i doing wrong ?, all i can do is change it to rgb, or cvbs, any help please, i have it running through a hdmi cable

sivhead
12-08-10, 14:31
Have you got the option DVI. some images do not have the words HDMI but DVI as the dreambox 800does not have a HDMI out only DVI out but its the same thing.

Sicilian
12-08-10, 14:32
From the plugins/addons feed you need to install 'advanced videomodes' in the official image.

canthackit
12-08-10, 14:33
not really tried origianl images myself.

but i guess the basics are the same, so upon launching the install you get an option to select DVI or in some cases as it should be HDMI once this has been selected that's all that needs to be done, and no there's no way to edit the HDMI connection, and why would you want to i wonder.

Oh and welcome to our happy little throng, and your first post should have been in the intro's :eek:

regards: canthackit

Sicilian
12-08-10, 14:45
not really tried origianl images myself.

but i guess the basics are the same, so upon launching the install you get an option to select DVI or in some cases as it should be HDMI once this has been selected that's all that needs to be done, and no there's no way to edit the HDMI connection, and why would you want to i wonder.

Oh and welcome to our happy little throng, and your first post should have been in the intro's :eek:

regards: canthackit

Official image need's the plugin installed in my post above, I know silly isn't it. Dont see why they dont pre-compile it into the image.

jjp2701
12-08-10, 20:33
thanks for all the answers i have done it now, with dreamelite image