PDA

View Full Version : new f1 channel not working for me....

hiohaa
09-03-12, 21:42
hi all.

works fine in my official sat box.
...the scan in the vu duo picks up the channel, but i just get a black screen. no error message nothing, just a black screen.
Why??! please please help.
(and yes i do have the hd pack on my subscription - as i say - works fine on the official box)

what am i doing wrong? ive rescanned twice and same result.

Donnie
09-03-12, 21:44
All OK here, are you maybe blocking sids ?

09-03-12, 21:45
Working here as well.

hiohaa
09-03-12, 21:47
All OK here, are you maybe blocking sids ?
how do i know if i am?
and how do you switch it off?
thanks.

Donnie
09-03-12, 21:49
Depends if you use sid assign or sid blocking with your emu

hiohaa
09-03-12, 21:50
Depends if you use sid assign or sid blocking with your emu
k, how do i check that? or is that a..private message conversation.
im just using cccxxxx, all default settings etc. all my other hd channels work fine..

Donnie
09-03-12, 21:54
If you had blocked it you would have known so I doubt that's the issue.
Is your satellite.xml up to date ?

What are the transponder details you are looking at ?

hiohaa
09-03-12, 23:27
If you had blocked it you would have known so I doubt that's the issue.
Is your satellite.xml up to date ?

What are the transponder details you are looking at ?

i just updated satellite.xml. makes no difference.
If i go to any of the other HD channels i notice i see the 'NDS' grey box light up on the channel info.
It doesnt come on with the f1 channel.

why is it not working? must be a technical reason why its not picking up the entitlement, or whatever you call it.
i just dont know what im doing wrong.

fintannl
09-03-12, 23:30
have you got a sky sports sub. you do not get this channel without a sky sports and a full hd subscription. i have both and it scans in fine on my vu duo

hiohaa
09-03-12, 23:31
have you got a sky sports sub. you do not get this channel without a sky sports and a full hd subscription. i have both and it scans in fine on my vu duo

please read my original OP.
you don't need sky sports to get this channel, you need either sky sports or HD pack.
as i said in my original post, i see the channel in my official box with no issue.

fintannl
09-03-12, 23:34
well i just did a scan earlier today on my vu and the channel was there. maybe you should rescan.

hiohaa
09-03-12, 23:45
as i said in my original post..........
the scan picks up the channel.
i just get a black screen when i select the channel. its as if its not picking up the rights from the card to play the channel or something, the grey NDS box doesnt light up, like it does with all the other HD channels.

fintannl
09-03-12, 23:47
maybe i should read your posts :-)

fintannl
09-03-12, 23:52
and pray tell but you are able to identify your card entitlements under your menu system?

hiohaa
10-03-12, 01:00
and pray tell but you are able to identify your card entitlements under your menu system?

it says

card reader /dev/sci0
handled 6 (1) ecms and 0 (0) emms
Nds card xxxxxxx (not sure if i should reveal the code here!)
Entitlement info
(followed by list of data, not sure what any of it means, with a dates that say 20-04-2012)

i just reflashed and installed the latest vix image - exactly the same result.
please help guys, if its all working for you then clearly i must have set something up wrong.

i literally just flashed with bootloader, flashed with latest vix image, installed cccam 2.1, copied the .cfg file.
thats all ive done. all the other HD channels work. neither of the 2 HD f1 channels it picks up works.

ive got to get this working before next weekend!!

hiohaa
10-03-12, 02:14
ive also got the same problem with the new MTV HD channel also.
so basically since doing a rescan for these new channels, its picked them up but just won't decrypt them, for whatever reason. but it shows all the other channels in my HD pack subscription fine. i just dont get it.

do i have to wait for entitlements to be downloaded for any new channels added or something? did you guys just do a rescan and it worked immediately with no issues?
this is so depressing. begging anyone to help me get this to work, there has to be a technical reason why its not working. any help would be much appreciated.

both the hd f1 channel and mtv hd display fine in the official box.

TK4|2|1
10-03-12, 09:19
Try oscam NOT cccam

Sent from my iThing using sorcery and the magic interweb

hiohaa
10-03-12, 11:46
Try oscam NOT cccam

okay, i dont have a clue where to start - im not a linux code reader or anything like that.
could you take a few minutes to point me in the right direction/tell me how to install it on Vix image please?

id be forever indebted to you. thanks,.

hiohaa
10-03-12, 12:42
OSCAM WORKS LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
AMAZING. I just installed the oscam ipk on the downloads link and it works. f1 hd, mtv hd. AMAZING.
SO why? I'd really like to know why oscam works and cccam didn't? Is it because oscam downloads entitlements for new stuff immediately or something?
Does anyone have an answer?
id been faithful to cccam for so long.

10-03-12, 13:53
I use CCcam 2.3 and all channels work fine. You said you was on 2.1, maybe that could have been the reason?