PDA

View Full Version : Programme Guide - How To Move DN/UP a Page At A Time

mrmad1966
09-03-12, 10:27
Folks new VU+ Duo great but now I'm bald with this one. This should be so simple...
When in the programme guide, to flick down the page I have to keep clicking down button. There MUST surely be a way I can PageDn with the flick of a button !

HOW IM GOING CRAZY, LOVE SOME ADVICE BEFORE ITS A WAR OF THE ROSES WITH THE WIFE !

Thank you

Sicilian
09-03-12, 10:46
Use left and right arrows either side of OK button ;)

mrmad1966
09-03-12, 11:20
Use left and right arrows either side of OK button ;)

Am I being a real dooosh bag ? The left & right buttons only move to either a later or earlier time on the selected channel for me. Its the actual channels that are currently on display that I want to page down in bulk ! :(

Sicilian
09-03-12, 11:26
Press down to go into channel list, then press left and right.

mrmad1966
09-03-12, 11:41
Thank you for your patience, but not sure I've explained myself well enough..Lets say I choose a bouquet, I will then be presented with the epg which for arguments sake will display 20 channels from 8am - 1030am on screen. I can choose any channel by pressing the down button, when I do this I need to press 21 times to see the next bunch of 20 channels (I want to press a button which will perform the same procedure as a Pg Dn button). Pressing the right or left button simply scrolls the timeline to either a later or earlier point in time !

GiP
09-03-12, 11:49
Thank you for your patience, but not sure I've explained myself well enough..Lets say I choose a bouquet, I will then be presented with the epg which for arguments sake will display 20 channels from 8am - 1030am on screen. I can choose any channel by pressing the down button, when I do this I need to press 21 times to see the next bunch of 20 channels (I want to press a button which will perform the same procedure as a Pg Dn button). Pressing the right or left button simply scrolls the timeline to either a later or earlier point in time !

"2 and "8" move a up/down a page and "4" and "6" move left/right.

G

mrmad1966
09-03-12, 11:51
"2 and "8" move a up/down a page and "4" and "6" move left/right.

G
Yeh !! Happy household again !
Thank yoy

09-03-12, 18:45
If you had said EPG in the original post, you might have got the answer quicker. Just saying...

As with Sicilian I thought you meant the channel list, where you use the left and right keys.

Glad you got it sorted though. :thumbsup:

mrmad1966
09-03-12, 19:15
If you had said EPG in the original post, you might have got the answer quicker. Just saying...

As with Sicilian I thought you meant the channel list, where you use the left and right keys.

Glad you got it sorted though. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice... Appreciated
J