PDA

View Full Version : Channels showing no signal when new list added

SDOCKER
09-03-12, 00:44
With the VU+ Ultimo I'm using with BLACK HOLE 1.7, and I'm noticing that when I download a new updated channel list from the web or from the online portal via the remote, some channels on all sats show no signal until I rescan, despite the no signal being exactly the same frequency as the ones that work after a rescan. Has anyone noticed this and found a fix apart from scanning each satellite shown on the list?

Best wishes

Ev0
10-03-12, 01:29
With the VU+ Ultimo I'm using with BLACK HOLE 1.7, and I'm noticing that when I download a new updated channel list from the web or from the online portal via the remote, some channels on all sats show no signal until I rescan, despite the no signal being exactly the same frequency as the ones that work after a rescan. Has anyone noticed this and found a fix apart from scanning each satellite shown on the list?

Best wishes

You shouldn't need to rescan.

Just exit from the bouquet your in, then press up (or down) on the remote, so it opens the bouquet again, then press green so it shows all the satellites, and then go back to your bouqets.

It needs to load the new channels into memory thats all.