PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] missing programme titles in EPG

bushiee
08-03-12, 00:01
Hi All,
I have come across a problem with the EPG as in the titles of some programmes dont show.

I am using Cross EPG, open tv providers, Sky UK openTV (astra2 on 28.2)
As it shows in the image (if ive uploaded it properly) on the comedy channel and hd none of the friends programmes show and also mr bean doesnt seem to show either. sometimes some programmes on sky living and hd dont show either.

I have tried a complete new download of the epg data and also tried the different providers but there always sems to be certain programmes missing from the epg.
anybody have any solutions to this or any things I might be able to try and see if it corrects it?

I dont know if this started when I updated to vix version 2.3 161

any help/advice would be most appreciated
cheers Bushiee

Sicilian
08-03-12, 06:26
Comedy central looks fully populated, but to let you know the EPG data is not provided by VIX. Crossepg is a third party plugin and the data broadcast by the TV provider.

bushiee
08-03-12, 13:00
Comedy central looks fully populated, but to let you know the EPG data is not provided by VIX. Crossepg is a third party plugin and the data broadcast by the TV provider.

I realise Vix doesnt supply EPG data all I was saying was I cant remember if I had the problem on the previous version of vix (not its a vix problem)
Also you say Comedy channel is fully populated but if you look at comedy central +1 There is a description for the programme at the top but It doesnt list the programme in the time bar. And this happens with a few channels as I said the ones I have noticed are Comedy central and +1 sky living and +1 and extreme channel.
I will try and get another screenie which shows it a bit better as the pic i put up only shows the one programme missing.

Thanks for quick reply by the way appreciated.

bushiee
15-03-12, 20:20
In the screen shot you can see I have highlighted where it SHOULD say "Friends" but nothing appears. Although it gives a programme discription at the top (also highlighted)
This also happens with "Mr Bean" on the comedy channels and "Pinks" on Extreme.

Anybody any idea why this is ?

thank you

bushiee
18-03-12, 17:15
Nobody ?????

TomD
24-03-12, 06:08
Hi
I had lots of problems with cross epg, particularly when used in conjunction with cool tv guide. As a suggestion why not delete both cross and cool tv and then reinstall the cross epg guide.
Tom

Larry-G
24-03-12, 06:37
CrossEPG is already intergrated into the ViX image, there is no need to further complicate things by adding cooltv on top of a already working system in my opinion.

bushiee
05-04-12, 13:04
I only use the intergrated cross epg never used add on with it.
I have deleted all files on mem stick to do with epg but still certain programmes are missing their Titles.