PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ SOLO Single Tuner HD

dan44762000
05-03-12, 19:28
i am after one of the "thread title" can offer a tm80hd as part ex on your box or obviously pay in full
would prefer a part ex but i will see whats on offer , price to include postage to swansea (uk)
thanks dan

sheraz2
06-03-12, 13:05
A friend may have one I think he bought from the sponsor about 6 months ago for £229.

I'll find out.

dan44762000
07-03-12, 13:19
A friend may have one I think he bought from the sponsor about 6 months ago for £229.

I'll find out.

thanks for asking

sheraz2
08-03-12, 12:31
He's decided to keep it.

Regards.

blueboy81
11-03-12, 23:05
Hi my father has a solo he would be willing to sell, he wants to upgrade to the duo... Excellent condition. Will take £190 delivered if your interested.

cs-eye
14-03-12, 10:06
I also have a friend wanting rid of the solo (only to upgrade), so if it doesn't work out about let me know

dan44762000
16-03-12, 12:29
Hi my father has a solo he would be willing to sell, he wants to upgrade to the duo... Excellent condition. Will take £190 delivered if your interested.

i am interested but they are only £199 from the sites sponsor so the most i would be looking at is £150 inc thanks could go a bit more if it includes warranty

dan44762000
16-03-12, 12:29
what price is he wanting for that please , there £199 brand new from this sites sponsor

Sicilian
16-03-12, 12:43
what price is he wanting for that please , there £199 brand new from this sites sponsor

£194 with forum members discount ;)

blueboy81
17-03-12, 10:47
I would choose to get one from the sponsor mate. Everyone is right. But if silverfox came on here selling rocking horse $h:t it would be a different story. I simply gave u a figure, a figure that SF quoted for his solo not so long back. What it's got to do with anyone else I don't know.. don't start jumping in with snide comments not when ur mates have been asking for a similar price. End of the day I'm just giving him an option, I'm not forcing him to buy it.

Larry-G
17-03-12, 11:07
I would choose to get one from the sponsor mate. Everyone is right. But if silverfox came on here selling rocking horse $h:t it would be a different story. I simply gave u a figure, a figure that SF quoted for his solo not so long back. What it's got to do with anyone else I don't know.. don't start jumping in with snide comments not when ur mates have been asking for a similar price. End of the day I'm just giving him an option, I'm not forcing him to buy it.

For starters no one has posted any snide comments within this thread. you are well within your rights to accept or decline any offer made for the receiver you wish to sell and that will not change, but remember Vu them selves have recently cut the price of these units and as such people are going to base their prices from that after all why pay almost the asking price for a used receiver when you could buy a new one ?. It has nothing what so ever to do with silverfox so keep his name out of it.

blueboy81
17-03-12, 11:21
I seem to of read the comments wrong... When dan put "how much". Didn't realise it was him buying and also it was a probably directed towards the other seller. Just seen it an thought here we go people jumping in an having a go at me. Apologies. Thing I don't like what annoys me about this forum sales part is the amount of bandits who just buy all boxes up an try to rip people off by reselling them months on... That for me is a trader. Let honest people pay honest prices between one another and then there is no complaints.

dan44762000
17-03-12, 11:35
I seem to of read the comments wrong... When dan put "how much". Didn't realise it was him buying and also it was a probably directed towards the other seller. Just seen it an thought here we go people jumping in an having a go at me. Apologies. Thing I don't like what annoys me about this forum sales part is the amount of bandits who just buy all boxes up an try to rip people off by reselling them months on... That for me is a trader. Let honest people pay honest prices between one another and then there is no complaints.

with all due respect i can get a brand new one from the site sponsor for £194 so why would i purchase a second hand one for £190 . it is amazing to me that you actually thought someone would purchase it for that price when a brand new one can be had for £4 more.

thanks for the offer but its a completely unrealistic price for a second hand unit .

blueboy81
17-03-12, 12:17
Well like I said u don't have to accept. I remember a few months back when I was after a duo myself and u have got everyone asking £10-15 below new price. Like I said it seems ok for some people to ask silly prices when they collect boxes to sell on, but when the shoe is on the other foot people get on saying its only such an such more for a new one. If u don't want it fine but why the need to comment, think we are all aware how much they are from the sponsor

Stanman
17-03-12, 15:43
Well like I said u don't have to accept. I remember a few months back when I was after a duo myself and u have got everyone asking £10-15 below new price. Like I said it seems ok for some people to ask silly prices when they collect boxes to sell on, but when the shoe is on the other foot people get on saying its only such an such more for a new one. If u don't want it fine but why the need to comment, think we are all aware how much they are from the sponsor

The only person who has said its such and such is the prospective buyer and his within his right to do so. He stated a wrong price for the box from the sponsor which has been corrected by Admin.

You ofcourse are within your rights to sell your box for whatever value you put on it.

dan44762000
18-03-12, 11:29

we all want the best possible price for whatever we are selling but then there is a fair price and a stupid one , yours is stupid ! you really value a second hand box at £4 less than what i can get it for brand spanking new ? ?

Larry-G
18-03-12, 11:32
Come on fellas keep things civil please. yes the seller and buyer are entitled to negotiate their prices and yes every one want the best deal for them but there is no need to let things get nasty and certainly no need for silly comments and name calling. i'm keeping a close eye on this thread and will close it down if things don't improve.