PDA

View Full Version : Help with Nova-t usb stick & ViX Team Enigma 2 HD settings for 28.2E & UK DTT

gedclarke
05-03-12, 14:07
Hello, I have installed the drivers for the nova-t stick then plugged stick in and rebooted. Tuner showing up and after channel scan all channels were found. However when I go to the above bouquet list and go into 'terrestial freeview' all channels are greyed out & when i select one it says 'service unavailble - check tuner configuration' :confused: (the only thing availble in configuration is enabled and nothing connected). Also the epg for this section is blank. The channels do however show up in 'last scanned'. Been searching for hours and it is starting to wreck my head, especially after reading other posts that they just installed driver and everything worked straight off, including the epg. Can anyone please point me in the right direction thanks.

All sat settings worked great by the way, just the terrestial.

silverfox0786
05-03-12, 14:19
the vix dtt setting are designed mainly for london so a few variations will be present

just open settings after scan in dbet and replaced greyede out ones with the ones in last scanned

gedclarke
05-03-12, 16:06
Is dbet DreamBoxEdit? Also every channel is greyed out in 'Terrestial Freeview'. Thanks for the help by the way, its burning my head out.

gedclarke
05-03-12, 16:51
Started to edit the bouquet on dbet and noticed that 'Satpos' on the original has nothing in place whereas ones I scanned all have a 'T'. Don't know if that helps.

Also noticed that when you run the cursor over original channels it says 'this is not a regular service but a subservice of a multiple service' whereas the scanned ones say 'terrestial service'

Anyway to change them all and save me replacing the whole lot?

Thanks again

jordie
10-05-12, 15:44
how do i load the drivers for the nova t

judge
10-05-12, 16:00
how do i load the drivers for the nova t

Menu / Plugins / Green Button -> drivers / dvb-usb-dib07000

jordie
10-05-12, 17:10
Menu / Plugins / Green Button -> drivers / dvb-usb-dib07000

it is giving me an error saying bad link to this website???