PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Problem with DTT - ViX Team Enigma 2 HD settings for 28.2E & UK DTT

gedclarke
05-03-12, 08:30
Hello, I have vix 2.3 installed and have now just added a wintv nova-t stick to my set up. I have loaded the driver and scanned and found all channels so I know the stick/tuner is working. My problem is that the DTT part of the above bouqet list does not work for me, I just get 'check tuner configuration' when I try to select any channel on that part. I know my usb stick is not HD so they would not work, but none of the others do either, and the epg on this part does not populate either. All the satellite parts are working great. Any help with sorting this problem would be fantastic and thanks in advance.

Stanman
05-03-12, 23:19
The tuner fail may be due to the fact its set for Silverfoxs location. Have you done a scan and checked the all channel list for your regional variations?

gedclarke
06-03-12, 00:24
Thanks, I had already done a scan and found all channels and services etc, I just found it weird that all silverfox's dtt list was greyed out (I knew there may have been some variations but surely not all of them). Anyway I've done my own dtt list now using dbedit and the scanned channels, just trying to get the picons working now as everything else is working including epg.

Don't know whether this will shed any light on it, but when I opened 'ViX Team Enigma 2 HD settings for 28.2E & UK DTT' on dbedit there was no satpos on any of the dtt list (the ones I scanned all had a 'T', I would have thought if just the settings/freq etc were different, the original ones would still have had a 'T'). Also noticed that when you run the cursor over original dtt channels it said 'this is not a regular service but a subservice of a multiple service' whereas the ones I scanned said 'terrestial service'

Thanks