PDA

View Full Version : Will I ever master the Vu+ Duo HD Twin Tuner??? - I will need lots of help

bmitie
10-08-10, 22:10
Hi All, thinking of getting the Vu+ Duo HD Twin Tuner but on a few reads of posts, so many images, so many queries, where do I start??

I like the site look as well and the answers are superb.

bmitie

pooface
10-08-10, 22:48
Hello and welcome here :)

Don't worry, am sure you'll get used to it soon enough. Think of it as using the first few image flashes as getting to gripes with the box. Take a choice of image, install it, install your channel lists, set it up how you want it, have a play about with it.

Then, try to process again with a different image. This'll help you to get used to using the image, configuring it etc, and also help to decide which image you like the most...

hth :)

basilyoung
10-08-10, 23:15
as posted above, surport here is very good, the unit, without doubt is a quantum leap of user options, start simple, and work your way up slowly

I have a few linux units, and by far, the VU+ is the best unit I have used

baz

SLOTH
11-08-10, 09:20
I agree with all the above .... you wont regret your purchase .
Sloth

grtmoby
11-08-10, 12:05
last thing to be said is, i never had or even used a linux receiver before the duo. i took the decision to buy it based on the support and reviews and i am not regretting it at all. just as the others said, give your self the chance to learn, search for answers and ask whatever you have (no flames in our forum) and i am sure you'll love it.