PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs help installing bouquet

bangorbob
01-03-12, 21:35
Hi Guys,

I have had my Vu+ Duo for a few days now and have been reading as many guides as I can, I have got as far as trying to install SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA2 01.03.12 bouquet via Dreambox Edit, but when I try to upload I get the following message:-

Connected.
Dreambox response: Login successful.
** Getting directory list /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/* **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/lamedb" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Error sending file "lamedb" to the Dreambox.
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.

I just cant figure it out,

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob

Stanman
01-03-12, 21:37
Looks like you have Engima2 settings selected, is the password and username correct?

Did you test the settings using the test buttons top right hand side?

bangorbob
01-03-12, 21:47
Hi Stanman,

Yes I have tested all settings with no errors, here is my settings:-

Stanman
01-03-12, 21:50
You have the wrong settings selected E1 you want engima 2

bangorbob
01-03-12, 22:03
Thanks, files have now been transferred, I have rebooted but not sure if everything has went to plan, I would like to use the remote like Sly, how do I go about that, eg so that when I press 103 I get ITV?

bangorbob
02-03-12, 17:26
Hi Guys, I have now installed Silverfox0786 bougets and have everything working according to channel numbers. I was wondering about the epg, when it press it I get this screen :-

I then have to toggle down to get to 101 BBC1 and the rest of the full guide, is there away to have the epg start at 101 like the sly guide.

Thanks

bobo06
02-03-12, 18:16
Have you configured the epg

How to configure EPG (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images)

bangorbob
02-03-12, 18:30
Thanks bobo, yes that's the exact guide that I followed, I am getting all the program info but I would like it that when i press the epg button that it starts with 101.

Stanman
03-03-12, 01:45
Thanks bobo, yes that's the exact guide that I followed, I am getting all the program info but I would like it that when i press the epg button that it starts with 101.
You will need to resend silverfoxes setting but before you do go into the advance tab in options and tick "allow duplicates" and channel numbers will be just like sly.