PDA

View Full Version : Solomend 800HD pvr/ Openbox S9 / Skybox S9 / Sathawk linux satellite boxes firmware.

Data
09-08-10, 21:23
Use the link to download the latest firmware todate 8th Aug 2010 get a usb pen drive format it fat32 loaded the HDS2_DUMP.abs onto it. place in the box at the back via the usb port.go into the menu and update the firmware via usb. this will give you the latest firmware and a good freind Breed has dun us all a favour and sorted the channels into favourites and removed the tiresome channels that can cause us a bit of problem. if you use your own channels some sky sports channels cause a reboot loop. the quickest way to fix is pull the sat wire out reboot change channel then remove it from your fav's. pick another sky sports channels as there are normally doubles of every sky sports channels.

-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YXQVVGTL

fill yur boots up

planko
12-08-10, 13:44
That's july soft not august bro...

Data
12-08-10, 16:56
you got a later software m8 can i have a link please?

Sicilian
12-08-10, 16:59
You guys got some more info on there receivers? Capabilities, manufacturers website address?

Data
12-08-10, 17:09
www.wydvb.com this is one site that make them.
www.sately.com this is another manufacturer.
These boxes are a very cheap alternative to the clone dm800. they look like a eurovox in size but the build quality is very good they will run cccam and mgcam with no problems. we know cccam runs ok as we have upgraded 12 boxes so far to these HD boxes. the menus look crap but hey the box works very well on cccam so who care what the menus look like. they run on a version of linux but not enigma. best description CHEAP & CHEERFUL!

Sicilian
12-08-10, 17:14
So they're basically DM800 clones!?

Data
12-08-10, 17:17
No nothing like them think of a freesat box running linux with some fancy software to get it to run cccam. no enigma on these boxes. but well built hd box.

glenbrian
31-08-10, 23:29
Hi

I recently brought a Skybox DM800HD S9 box from china....do you know if they can be access by Web Interface, if so can you explain how to access the unit....it is set by DHCP and I can ping the IP Address but when I type the IP into the Web Browser (nothing?????) can you help

Brian
Australia

basilyoung
31-08-10, 23:57
use firefox (webrowser)

baz

there is a lot more to these units...but been on the beer

glenbrian
01-09-10, 00:57
Thanks Baz

With you saying that there is lot more to these boxes have you got any information or advice about the Skybox DM800HD S9 that i could communicate by email .

Once again, Thanks
Brian

Data
01-09-10, 10:28
at the moment you cannot access the box via the web nterface. it is just a basic box.

OldSkulRide
01-09-10, 12:57
these boxes dont have enigma2 and therefore no webinterface. They are just cheap hd boxes with custom firmwares.

Mr. Mister
15-10-10, 18:26
Hi guys..
A friend of mine arrived at my house today with one of these receivers.. and he expects me to get it working for him..

Well. all i can say is what a night-mare.. Frimware update was fine.. no issues there.. then done a scan on 28E as thats all he is interested in.. Thats went fine also..

Got the config file in ok as well.. but ever since then it will not allow me to change channel.. its stuck on sky news.. and each time i try to change channel it just reboots..

Any suggestions on what i can do to cure this problem.. ??

Thanks

Data
16-10-10, 07:33
the main problem with these boxes is on sky uk there are five channels tjat cause a reboot cycle. the quickest way to get out of it is to remove the sat cable then let it reboot then change channel then remove the ofending channel from your last scan. it is a problem with cccam and the firmware. it will get fixed. we all use a preformatted image with all the duff channels removed.

Mr. Mister
16-10-10, 13:53
Got this up and running last night at about midnight..

First impressions are pretty good.. ok.. it will not act as server.. and it aint the prettyest flower in the bunch.. but for someone just wanting a second receiver in there house.. its perfect for that..

reddishd
31-10-10, 00:58
Baz, Sorry sound like you have had to many beers!
Lets give this box the low down.
1st Ths box is no DM800HD it is Client only and will not run any image of enigma, Yes it is linux based but the buck stops there.

This box is as many have described, cheap and chearfull, You get what you pay for.
It has little support but it is well put together.

If you have a very low buget and are able to put lots of time into making your own channel list without the following transponders that will put your box into eternal reboot mode (unplug the satellite feed and reboot then change channel to overcome the problem).

In my opinion this box is a good buy for anyone that has time to tinker with channel lists and avoid the the frequencys that loop the box in reboot are, 12.110 v, 12.148 h and 12.207 v. (most sport 28.2 SD channels, there are replacements of the channels on other transponders).

This box has NO ftp or telnet, but there is a channel editor out there to make life that bit simpler.

The blined scan takes little over 2min`s to compleat, Very impresive the fastest i have seen for 28.2

The menu is very simple and i do not recomend this box for anyone that likes to pimp there box, (A-Z for example is rubbish).

All in all, Great price and if you can put the time in and have the skill to use a computer then you will be glad of the skimpy amount you have spent on a STB.

Just some other names of this STB that are all the same thing with different encloseures:- OPENBOX s9hd, SOLOMEND 800, SKYBOX s9hd and INVEL 800, This box comes in other guizes as well but it is no Dreambox 800hd.

11.1w power consumption and a reported 0.1w in standby.

bullsi
11-01-11, 21:45
just tried to download said the file has been removed b.

Larry-G
11-01-11, 21:47
another reason why it's best to either upload the file directly to the forums server or host it on your own account to prevent this type of thing happening.

bassethound
11-01-11, 21:51
just tried to download said the file has been removed b.

Thats a really old file the latest one is dated 06 January 2011

bassethound
11-01-11, 21:55
Here is the latest HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT

What's New:
In version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT] the following have either been added, fixed or changed:
1 .. Making a full system dump is now fixed.
2 .. CCcam Priority option added.
3 .. Security Password when entering sections such as the CCcam secrion has now been deactivated.
4 .. On Bootup the display will once again show the IP Address used in your clines.
6 .. A few minor bugs addressed, making the receiver more stable.

bassethound
11-01-11, 22:05
This is a modified L53 Dump file, and was released on [10 January 2011]
This L53_MOD Dump file is based on the latest firmware version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT]

Included in the L53_MOD Dump file is a multi-satellite channel list [V2.60].
The channel list default motor setting is: DisEqC 1.2.
Coverage of the channel list is: 45east to 30west.
Included in the zip file is a replace.list
Also included is a constant cw file, which contains active Biss keys, mainly for use on 26E 10E 5E & 4W.

The channel list can also be used on a fixed dish setup, simply click the Zoom or SatList button, and select any satellite from the data base that you wish to access.
================================================== =================================

What's New:
A number of new or updated channels on various satellites added.
Re-organised channel list on various satellites.
Most non accessable channels removed.
I believe all the channels that cause rebooting problems, have now been removed.
To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.
================================================== =================================

Instructions:
If this is the first time you have uploaded a Dump.file, then you will need to read the following instructions:-
1 Click Menu -> System Setup -> TV System -> Video Resolution this will return to the default setting of [1080i 60] after each upload, if your TV has a refresh rate of 50Mhz then set the video resolution to [1080i 50] and the picture will become clear now press exit
Now select Local Time Settings and set it as follows if your located in the UK:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
2 GMT Offset .. UTC+00:00
3 Summer Time . OFF
now click exit and exit again
Now select Network Local Setting and if your router supports DHCP then set it to On
otherwise you will need to configure the settings manually, once you have set it up click Apply then exit
Finally click CCcam Plug Setting, if you already have an active cccam.cfg file transfer it to a USB Stick insert the stick into the USB connection on the rear of the receiver and click Update Files By USB then select Option 1 in the popup box and click the OK button then click the Yellow button and your cccam.cfg files will be transfered
Now you need to activate the files, click CCcam Plug Setting then Manage Config Files click Option 1 and select each file in turn and click the OK button when you have a tick next to the files you wish to activate then exit.
To finish the activation and configuration process you must now reboot your receiver, then once it has restarted all should be okay.
The channel list included in the HDS2_L53_MOD file, includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project WITH REGULAR UPDATES.

How to add the replace.list file.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
-> replace.list [MGCamd Plug] now click either the OK or Green button to select replace.list and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on replace.list if all went well, you will see the following example: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

How to add the Constant cw list.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> CCam Client Setup -> Update Files by USB
-> Constant cw now click either the OK or Green button to select Constant cw and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the keys have been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on Constant cw if all went well, you will see all the keys listed.

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

Data
16-01-11, 12:00
Heads up on this you will deffo have to do a factory reset and pick your sats to scan. scan them in order of importance when you run out of space you can then organise them alfabetically then start from scratch and set your favs up. if you install a previous favs it will fill up the channel quota and you will have great difficulty in getting the box to accept new sats to scan. I spent 3 hours on this till we worked out what was wrong.

ka5hm1r
04-02-11, 16:16
OpenBox S9 Modified L53 Dump.file with Channel List [01 February 2011]
This is a modified L53 Dump file, and was released on [01 February 2011]
This L53_MOD Dump file is based on the latest firmware version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT]

If you already have the previous L53_Dump file dated [10 January 2011] loaded, you may if you wish just load the updated channel list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To keep your receiver & channel list upto date, go to the following link & download then install the latest channel list,
which I shall try and update on a weekly basis, with only the most relevant changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Included in all the L53_MOD Dump files, is the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list.
The channel list default motor setting is: DisEqC 1.2.
Coverage of the channel list is: 45east to 30west.
Included in the zip file is a replace.list
Also included is a constant cw file, which contains active Biss keys, mainly for use on 26E 10E 5E & 4W.
The channel list can also be used on a fixed dish setup, simply click the Zoom or SatList button, and select any satellite from the data base that you wish to access.

What's New:
A number of new or updated channels on various satellites added.
Re-organised channel list on various satellites.

I believe all the channels that caused rebooting problems, have now all been removed.
To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.

Instructions:
Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade by USB -> Set Upgrade Mode to Image File -> Upgrade File select HDS2_L53_MOD -> Now select Start and click YES to install.

If this is the first time you have uploaded a Firmware or Dump.file, then you will also need to read the following instructions:-
1 Click Menu -> System Setup -> TV System -> Video Resolution this will return to the default setting of [1080i 60] after each upload, if your TV has a refresh rate of 50Mhz then set the video resolution to [1080i 50] and the picture will become clear now press exit
Now select Local Time Settings and set it as follows if your located in the UK:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
2 GMT Offset .. UTC+00:00
3 Summer Time . OFF
now click exit and exit again
Now select Network Local Setting and if your router supports DHCP then set it to On
otherwise you will need to configure the settings manually, once you have set it up click Apply then exit
Finally click CCcam Plug Setting, if you already have an active cccam.cfg file transfer it to a USB Stick insert the stick into the USB connection on the rear of the receiver and click Update Files By USB then select Option 1 in the popup box and click the OK button then click the Yellow button and your cccam.cfg files will be transfered
Now you need to activate the files, click CCcam Plug Setting then Manage Config Files click Option 1 and select each file in turn and click the OK button when you have a tick next to the files you wish to activate then exit.
To finish the activation and configuration process you must now reboot your receiver, then once it has restarted all should be okay.
The channel list included in the HDS2_L53_MOD file, includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project WITH REGULAR UPDATES.

How to add the replace.list file.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
-> replace.list [MGCamd Plug] now click either the OK or Green button to select replace.list and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on replace.list if all went well, you will see the following example: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

How to add the Constant cw list.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> CCam Client Setup -> Update Files by USB
-> Constant cw now click either the OK or Green button to select Constant cw and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the keys have been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on Constant cw if all went well, you will see all the keys listed.

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

NOTE: not my work found on another site thought may be usefull to someone here

bassethound
02-03-11, 17:00
Latest Firmware Openbox S9 and Solomend 800HD

Added Greek language and so on
Optimize CCCAM and CS function
Optimize the reading card function

Warning backup all your files before updating!!!!!:D

m4ss
02-03-11, 18:13
Anyone tried this new firmware?
You mod have you tried?

silverfox0786
02-03-11, 18:14
You mod have you tried?

im sure basset will try it as he has my old s9 hd

m4ss
02-03-11, 18:18
ok, I'll wait feedback so ! :)
thank you

bassethound
02-03-11, 19:57
You mod have you tried?

I have installed the image tonight all looks good so far!!!!!

don't forget to back up your files first

cant see anything new has been added since the last release

Digicore
05-03-11, 00:14
I recently bought an Openbox from here -another site . Its worth it for £90 but the HD picture is not as good as my clone DM800.

Having said that its much better picture quality than a Dreambox 500s ,even on the standard definition channels (due to the HD tuner upscaling). I still think the DM800 is worth paying the extra for

bassethound
17-03-11, 11:16
New firmware HDS2_SCMT_20110315

new firmware HDS2_SCMT_20110315

thai language added
2000 users on server
improved ir*eto sharing
rebooting problem when sharing

don't forget to back up your files first

bassethound
17-03-11, 17:03
Openbox S9 Channel editor

How to edit Openbox S9 Settings (TP_PROG.dbs)

Tested First scan you satellites on receiver or use an existing posted file. If using the one from you receiver, go to Menu, Tools, Dump to Usb, Misc Files and Chose TP_PROG.dbs Press yellow to dump to usb After having you file, you need to change extension to *abs so the editor can recognize it.

Then start editor

Click to open File

Click to change extension type File will then show. Highlight it and Click to open

When asked to select, Choose User Data Base Editor will then open your list. Edit as you pleased

After Editing, save it and don't forget to change extension back to *dbs before sending back to receiver or just leave it as *abs as receiver also recognizes that format.

maximaxi
23-03-11, 14:22
salve a tutti, volevo chiedervi, ma e possibile inserire una softcam nell'opebox s9? e se no per quando? poi vorrei chiedere se sara' anche possibile inclementare nel fw enigma in modo che l'openbox venga a funzionare in ftp dal proprio pc?? grazie.

bassethound
23-03-11, 14:45
salve a tutti, volevo chiedervi, ma e possibile inserire una softcam nell'opebox s9? e se no per quando? poi vorrei chiedere se sara' anche possibile inclementare nel fw enigma in modo che l'openbox venga a funzionare in ftp dal proprio pc?? grazie.

This is a English only forum maximaxi!!!!!!

maximaxi
23-03-11, 15:48
so sorry I did not know ......... I repeat the question in
English: Hello, an 'all, I wanted to ask, but you can
A place softcam nell'opebox s9? and if not for how long?
Then I would ask if it 's possible Also IN enigma
inclement fw so that a run openbox Come
to ftp from your PC? Thanks

bassethound
05-04-11, 12:10
L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v4.20 - [02 April 2011]

This channel list is best used with either the latest official Firmware, or with the latest L53_MOD_Dump file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just remember to allow your common sense to prevail .... and to always download the L53 files from the source [**********], as we can not guarantee the authenticity of our files if downloaded from another location, and also take the time to read the instructions contained within the zip file, of course if any of the original files are missing, or any extra files included, then the file have obviously been tampered with, in one way or another, and should therefore obviously be avoided, and not installed.

Each of our zipped L53 Channel List files, will consist of the following 4 files only:
1 .. TP_PROG.dbs
2 .. Constant file
3 .. Replace file
4 .. Channel List Instructions file.

The genuine checksum value for the files will be posted in the following: Firmware and Channel list sections.

You should verify each zip before unzipping and installing the file, otherwise we can not guarantee it, as it may have been tampered with in one way or another, the MD5 option is to ensure your safety.

If the checksum value do not match the Zip file perfectly then you should delete it, and download the genuine file.
THERES NO LOGICAL REASON FOR REMOVING, EDITING OR INCLUDING ANY FILES TO THE ORIGINAL ZIP.

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom or SatList button and select the satellite you wish access from the satellite list.

Default Settings:
Channel list format: .dbs
Default Motor Setting: DisEqC 1.2.
Default LNB Setting: Universal [9750 - 10600]
Radio Channels: 0
Favorite Channels: 0

If used in an external channel editor, change extension from .dbs to .abs
once you have edited the channel list, change the extension back to .dbs

What's New:
Updated channels on various satellites including: 5w, 1w, 7e, 13e 16e, 21.5e & 28.2e.

I believe all the channels that caused rebooting problems, have now all been removed.

I have also decided to included the replace.list and constant.list in all future releases, only for those that may require them.
Of course if you already have them installed, then simply ignore them.

Please Note:
To avoid any possable conflicts, it is always wise to delete all channels from your receiver, before installing a new list. if you do not then you could possably encounter problems.
To remove all channels, click Menu -> Edit Channel -> Delete All

To install this channel list, simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert the USB Stick into the USB port, which is located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.

Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Misc Files'
then click on 'Select & Upgrade' and select OPTION 1 [TP_PROG] now click the OK button,
when you see a check mark or tick next to the TP_PROG, click the yellow button to install.
Once the file have been installed, reboot the receiver, once rebooted you can then click the Zoom or SatList button, and directly select any satellite from within the satellite data base list.

bassethound
05-04-11, 12:18
New channel list for 28.2 includes favorites (updated 5/3/11)

just a quick update on this included skylivingit in the entertainment fav
also removed hopefully all the rebooting channels from the main satellite list.

1=all popular channels
2=entertainment
3=movies
4=docu
5=music
6=kids
7=sport (inc setanta)
8=HD

thanks to w4yne

bassethound
05-04-11, 17:02
AIO_OPENBOX_S9_HD_by_MUFI

bassethound
07-04-11, 22:45
latest firmware 4/4/11 CHDS2_CMT_110404047A.rar

During Chinese public holidays, our engineers release new software dated April 4th 2011 for openbox s9 hd according to the customers' feedback and advice.

It mainly further improve the c/s about DRE-CRYPT, PROBLEMS about rebooting of paid channels, and add softcam(patch)!

bassethound
08-04-11, 09:33
Openbox S9 PVR Channel Editor

bassethound
12-04-11, 16:01
Openbox S9 DVR to TS Tool

DVR to TS tool for the OpenboxS9, plays back fine in VLC once converted to TS.

Thanks to hooley

bassethound
12-04-11, 16:03
w4ynes new channel list for 28.2 includes favourites (updated 10/4/11)

ok guys just a few minor changes film24 removed as no longer broadcasting
sony entertainment and +1 added to all popular channels and entertainment.

1=all popular channels
2=entertainment
3=movies
4=docu
5=music
6=kids
7=sport (inc setanta)
8=HD

please make sure that you remove previous channels before adding these.
also although the rebooting channels have been removed from the above favourites, they are still present in the all satellite & k eurobird listings
and as always the local channels ie bbc1 itv are set to the north west.
enjoy

Stones
14-04-11, 16:44
Hi guys
Thanks for excellent thread. One noob question, i recently got myself a Skybox S9 HD, can i use the firmware posted here for Skybox S9 or is there any difference between the firmware for Openbox and skybox?

regards

bassethound
27-04-11, 12:02
Openbox s9 hd firmware tool

Here is a tool for "manipulate" the openbox firmware.

Thanks to kipo

bassethound
27-04-11, 12:11
Openbox *** Uk Channel Listing & Favorites 14/04/11 Dumbo123

Hi Guys.

Ive Spent 3 Hours Sorting My Openbox Channel Listing To *** Uk Numbering As It Was Annoying And Sorted The Favorites Out, With One English Favorites And One For Asian. Tested The Files With Latest Firmware And Works Fine.

Channel Are Sorted From 101 Upto 900

Thank Me If You Like And Anyone Wants To Post On Other Forums Permission Granted.

Regards Dumbo123

*** Channel List 14/04/11
Popular
Entrainment
Movies
sport
Hd
Documentaries
Kids
Music

*** Channel List + Fav With Asian 14/04/11
Asian
Entrainment
Movies
Sport
Hd
Documentaries
Kids
Music

bassethound
06-05-11, 15:22
This is the serial flasher. The normal, easy and fast way to upgrade your file or read the data from the box is with the USB port. No need for the serial flasher unless something happens to go wrong

bassethound
06-05-11, 19:27
New firmware 6/5/11

1.Optimize "read smart card function"

for example, Viaccess 4.0,NDS 2.0 , Irdeto 2.0, Conax 5, Sega ( i.e.Mediaguard 3)

Nagra 2 and so on

2. Add "FTP function', you can upgrade your software and files by internet,

including software, system file, TP_PRO.dbs, Cccam.cfg, softcam and so on

3.It adds some key files, and optimize "patch"

4. it adds several language, i.e. Persian and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

Notes: regarding the rebooting of UK channels, we had gotten the T/S,maybe we will release new software on 15th May and solved it!

upser
07-06-11, 08:44
Hallo
gibt es davon auch eine Anleitung?

Gruss
upser

bassethound
11-06-11, 16:38
OpenBox S10 HD PVR User's Manual

Engilsh Language.

bassethound
17-06-11, 11:58
Firmware Openbox S9HD Europe 17/06/2011

The manufacturer says:

For Europe version software, its mainly features are as follows:

1.updated mediaplayer to support some video formats--VCD(MPEG1),DVD(MPEG2),AVC,MP4(H.264)
2.modified multi-cas read cards.and menu to disable EMM.
3.add Indonesia language
4.updated Slovak language,add Czech language
5.updated Russia language,add Persian language
6.modified some biss encrypt to decode biss channels
7.added C Band LNB local frequency:3620MHZ
8.added local time setting ---- bangkok/jakarta GMT+7 .
9.added patch to support softcam.key format.
10.modified some HD channels playing reboot problems
11.modified background connect to internet
12.add to 32 FAV list
13. Add HDMI and AV output at the same time

Data
17-06-11, 17:11
Bug in this firmware when i scan it shows 3 of every channel scanned not a problem on single sat but could be a real pain on multisat as you would need to remove the crap to free up space for the other channels.

Stones
21-06-11, 22:36
New firmware 6/5/11

1.Optimize "read smart card function"

for example, Viaccess 4.0,NDS 2.0 , Irdeto 2.0, Conax 5, Sega ( i.e.Mediaguard 3)

Nagra 2 and so on

2. Add "FTP function', you can upgrade your software and files by internet,

including software, system file, TP_PRO.dbs, Cccam.cfg, softcam and so on

3.It adds some key files, and optimize "patch"

4. it adds several language, i.e. Persian and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

Notes: regarding the rebooting of UK channels, we had gotten the T/S,maybe we will release new software on 15th May and solved it!

5. Bomb - Kill the clone!!!! Does it kill the Openbox/Skybox ??

jonline
04-07-11, 23:36
Firmware Openbox S9HD Europe 17/06/2011

The manufacturer says:

For Europe version software, its mainly features are as follows:

1.updated mediaplayer to support some video formats--VCD(MPEG1),DVD(MPEG2),AVC,MP4(H.264)
2.modified multi-cas read cards.and menu to disable EMM.
3.add Indonesia language
4.updated Slovak language,add Czech language
5.updated Russia language,add Persian language
6.modified some biss encrypt to decode biss channels
7.added C Band LNB local frequency:3620MHZ
8.added local time setting ---- bangkok/jakarta GMT+7 .
9.added patch to support softcam.key format.
10.modified some HD channels playing reboot problems
11.modified background connect to internet
12.add to 32 FAV list
13. Add HDMI and AV output at the same time

If you need more Favourite groups then definitely get this firmware.
No problems with single sat
INSTALLED, TPPROG UPLOADED, CCCAM UPLOADED
Everything running well

bassethound
04-08-11, 12:43
Openbox S10 LAN Sharing Tool

Tool & Manual for Openbox S10

bassethound
04-08-11, 12:44
Openbox S9 PVR Channel Editor

NEW!(2011-7-10)

bassethound
04-08-11, 12:47
STBHD_LAN_MM Version: v1.001

Tool "LAN Server"
to the latest stable firmware STBHD

output.:
no longer need to run from Flash Drive to Tunka

turn on the tuner (connected to the LAN)
turn on the applet and set BOXIP your tuner (do not change your password "0000")
press LOGIN

Files that you want to send to a receiver placed in the main program directory

bassethound
04-08-11, 12:51
Latest openbox s9 firmware

Works correct sound the channels change.

bassethound
04-08-11, 12:53
Latest openbox s10 firmware

Works correct sound the channels change.

bassethound
04-08-11, 12:55
Hi Guys.

Ive Spent 3 Hours Sorting My Openbox Channel Listing To *** Uk Numbering As It Was Annoying And Sorted The Favourites Out, With One English Favourites And One For Asian. Tested The Files With Latest Firmware And Works Fine.

Channel Are Sorted From 101 Upto 900 Using Wildsat.com

Thank Me If You Like And Anyone Wants To Post On Other Forums Permission Granted.

Regards

Big Thanks to Dumbo123

just
19-09-15, 08:01
Thankyou this worked good on my openbox s9(chipid=9CF4)

Andy_Hazza
19-09-15, 10:52
You should all do yourself a favour and invest in a enigma2 receiver and bin the crappy openbox/skybox cos they are utter trash!!

Thanks @bassethound for your support and channel list though for these boxes, much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amarkumar
10-04-16, 20:23
thanks its work thanks again

Andy_Hazza
11-04-16, 06:31
thanks its work thanks again

Highly unlikely, its 4 1/2 years out of date and a lot of changes has happened in that time. lol