PDA

View Full Version : Love my MacBook Air

punisher
24-02-12, 01:10
OMG I think im in love .... haha no serious this is the first time I've had an apple mac laptop/desktop and boy oh boy they are extremely nice. everything just seems so much more simpler. Coming from a Windows background, this mac took me back abit though as the useability is so different, learning all the new shortcuts on the keyboard and the movements on the trackpad. but its so much fun.
i went for the 13inch 1.8GHz Intel i7 processor with the 256GB SSD. its so fast lol in comparison to my dell 15inch dual core.

I only just realised not long ago how to properly install software lol it really has taken me a good 2 days to get used to it and even then i dont think ive even scratched the surface of what this lil thing can do.

The iDreamX software created for Enigma 1 and Enigma 2 box is absolutely awsome. ftp program built in as well as streaming and bouquet editor, although not figured out how to save, bouquets and import from a download lol i did say im still learning :p

all in all so far I am in love with this thing :D :D :D :thumbsup:

punisher
24-02-12, 01:17
i figured out to how to save and import :D :D woot woot lol

silverfox0786
24-02-12, 01:31
you joker trust you to come out with a mac fanboy thread

glad yr in love again just dont tell the misses specially with you now living away from her

Larry-G
24-02-12, 01:33
you little I-WHORE.

silverfox0786
24-02-12, 01:34
punisher is apple little bi@tch

judge
24-02-12, 01:59
once you go mac, you won't go back...

punisher
24-02-12, 09:01
lmfao i needed a laptop as mine is going to the mrs as im moving, so i thought why not try one as i never have and in all honesty they are fantastic lil machines

Sandman
24-02-12, 09:50
The iDreamX software created for Enigma 1 and Enigma 2 box is absolutely awsome. ftp program built in as well as streaming and bouquet editor, although not figured out how to save, bouquets and import from a download lol i did say im still learning :p

all in all so far I am in love with this thing :D :D :D :thumbsup:

iDreamX is great compared to the Windows equivalents! If nothing else, it looks like it was written post war :D

I was a Mac denier for years but like judge says you never go back...I've still plenty of Windows boxes but my laptop will probably always remain an Air!!

punisher
24-02-12, 10:15
yeh the softwares great, got so many things integrated to it and too a pretty high quality too. the build in ipk installer is great too but yeh i dont think il be going back to windows lol specially since you can dual boot these bad boys lol

27-04-12, 09:25
Glad you enjoy your Mac experience.

I've been using Mac's for over 10 years. Would never go back to using Windows again.

And yes the iDreamX software is a great bit of software for your enigma boxes. All you need really.

Larry-G
27-04-12, 09:48
LMAO iDreamX is the only piece of software for you dirty old man mac brigade.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2