PDA

View Full Version : After reading a lot of the threads ??

chadda
21-02-12, 10:26
Still cannot see an answer to my prob
I have a 120g hard drive when I fitted it worked ok
didn’t format it just pressed the record button and it recorded a foot ball match ( great )
I then recorded something for the missus but only recorded five minuets and stopped

The disk comes up with Wright error while recording disk full
The hdd movie comes up with 42 MB ( 41% ) free diskspace ?
There is no format hard drive in the system settings just HDMI CEC
I did read if you put the original flash in the box will recognize the hard drive ?
Any advice would be welcome

Sicilian
21-02-12, 10:28
You can try original image or remove your HDD, connect to PC & test. Sort of sounds that your HDD could be shot.

Do you see the HDD, Menu > Setup > System > Harddisk?

chadda
21-02-12, 11:08
You can try original image or remove your HDD, connect to PC & test. Sort of sounds that your HDD could be shot.

Do you see the HDD, Menu > Setup > System > Harddisk?
thanks for your reply
no dont see HDD in setup will try taking it out and , connect to PC

Spoof
21-02-12, 21:25
Try running disk check (for errors)

ekkostar
24-02-12, 13:21
didn’t format it just pressed the record button and it recorded a foot ball match ( great )
I then recorded something for the missus but only recorded five minuets and stopped

Hi Chadda,

Your answer probably lies in your own post.

Re-load original image and format your drive, Re-flash with VIX or BH and you should be fine.

You can re-format in those images but some HDD's can be hit or miss and will require original image to start working correctly.

chadda
24-02-12, 16:01
Hi Chadda,

Your answer probably lies in your own post.

Re-load original image and format your drive, Re-flash with VIX or BH and you should be fine.

You can re-format in those images but some HDD's can be hit or miss and will require original image to start working correctly.
thanks for your reply m8 could you piont me in the direction of where to download original image
kind regards

Sicilian
24-02-12, 16:04
thanks for your reply m8 could you piont me in the direction of where to download original image
kind regards

Theres a section on the forum called VU+ Duo Official Original Images :rolleyes:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?16-VU-Duo-Official-Original-Images