PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Timeshift on Black Hole Image

piemagic
19-02-12, 10:19
Hi all, hope someone can help.
I have a Vu+ SOLO with the latest black Hole image installed. Previously i had the VIX image installed which had permanent timeshift pre-installed but switched to blackhole because i experienced stability issues with vix.
I have a external hd set up correctly and i am able to pause tv and resume etc but i cant rewind live tv like i used to on my VIX image.
I have gone to the blackhole image plugins and downloaded permanent timneshift 1.0.0 Final and it says it's installed correctly however i cant see it in my plugins list (i have restarted my box). Can anyone tell me where i have to go to activate the permanent timeshift plugin? or is there an ipk for it so i can install it manually?

Any help is much appreciated.
Pie

Larry-G
19-02-12, 10:27
This is the latest version of the plugin although i dont know if it works for BH.

http://www.dreambox-plugins.de/downloads/PermanentTimeshift/enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.1_mipsel.ipk

Sicilian
19-02-12, 10:33
Look in Timeshift settings, see if the option is there to switch on.

Sandman
19-02-12, 11:13
You can download it from the BH plugin manager....green then yellow and then image plugins (I think...not at home at the minute!)