PDA

View Full Version : Dont buy Xtrend 9200

robert
18-02-12, 17:18
Dont buy Xtrend 9200

The 9200 tuner is not good on 30000 SR channels....what shall i do ...
If someone delete my thread ...i can understand that all they want to do is selling bad boxes !!

Angry buyer

im85288
18-02-12, 17:32
Doesn't this problem only effect the B tuner? It's the same on the xtrend 9000 but I can live with it working on tuner A

Larry-G
18-02-12, 17:33
The SR 30,000 problem only affects the second or tuner b, this problem has been known about since the box was released. the newer 9200 Silver line edition however does not suffer this problem.

robert
18-02-12, 17:42
well pheonix ....i have many channels on Thor with 30000 SR channels...and the problem is sometimes with tuner A ...do you understan my problem ...Silver line edition doesnt help me ..do you think that i shall i buy a new box or why do you write that ...that doesnt help me !!

Larry-G
18-02-12, 18:22
well pheonix ....i have many channels on Thor with 30000 SR channels...and the problem is sometimes with tuner A ...do you understan my problem ...Silver line edition doesnt help me ..do you think that i shall i buy a new box or why do you write that ...that doesnt help me !!

I think you should take a different tone, i did not sell you the receiver i mearly pointed out that this is a very well known and documented problem that only affects the second tuner. so not a problem unless your watching or recording a affected channel on the second tuner.

Sicilian
18-02-12, 18:44
The Xtrend ET9200 Silver line edition has fixed tuners.

This is just old news. Thread closed.

...Silver line edition doesnt help me ..do you think that i shall i buy a new box or why do you write that ...that doesnt help me !!

You obviously DO NOT have Silver Line Edition.