PDA

View Full Version : [ET5x00] Vix Image V.2.3 - WebIf not working

sp03@gmx.net
18-02-12, 13:41
After flashing my et5000 with the latest vix image, the WebIf isnt working. Typing the IP in the internetbrowser on my PC doesnt find anything!It is meant that there is no webouquet editor at all. The settings of the WebIf are enabled and the WebIf is shown in the Extensions Menu... Plz help! Thanks a lot in advance!

judge
18-02-12, 13:47
There should be a VIX FAQ section for this & a few other questions.
Change the port in the plugin config to 80 or use the new default port when viewing the web interface.

Larry-G
18-02-12, 13:54
There should be a VIX FAQ section for this & a few other questions.
Change the port in the plugin config to 80 or use the new default port when viewing the web interface.

We have many many, many, many, many, many sticky threads full of tutorials and FAQ's but most of the time people dont even read them.

valbg
20-02-12, 02:02
Dear all ,

I am really puzzled by the new openwebif - Is there a way to edit bouquets and to backup/restore them?

p.s.: I know it's not the right post but since the previous question is relative to the topic I'd just add 1 more. Basically I just updated to 2.3 and everything is perfect besides the openwebif problem and that the skin is too big - i can't see the first letter on the menu as if the resolution is wrong, which is strange because i didn't have such problem with the previous version of Vix and all the channels seem to be fine it's only the skin.

Larry-G
20-02-12, 10:55
menu> setup> system> OSD> OSD SETUP. you can adjust the display there.