PDA

View Full Version : hdmi problem with vu ultimo

nervis
18-02-12, 11:30
Hi,I have a problems wth vu ultimo,I wait you understand my english because is very bad:

When I turn off my tv and turn on hdmi is lost,I can't see image from vu ultimo,if reboot my ultimo I can see image again.

my tv is: thoshiba 32AV555DG

nervis
18-02-12, 19:09
and I have other problem with remote control,when I turn up/down volume of my remote control of my vu+ultimo it turn up/down volume of my tv, no of my reciver.

Stanman
18-02-12, 19:13
Go into HDMI CEC in the menu and disable forward volume keys. Also have a look for output as well.

I have the Ultimo on HDMI and no issues whatsoever.

Also we have an international section as well so you can post in your native language - makes live easier as some times difficult to get a point through in another language.

Larry-G
18-02-12, 19:14
menu> setup> system> HDMI CEC. set enabled to no then press green to save.

nervis
18-02-12, 19:21
I have disable hdmi-cec but no work

Rob van der Does
18-02-12, 19:30
It is known that sometimes HDMI-incompatibilities exist between devices. It would be good to report them to VU+, as they're the only ones who can look into that (and eventually resolve that).

nervis
18-02-12, 19:37
Go into HDMI CEC in the menu and disable forward volume keys. Also have a look for output as well.

I have the Ultimo on HDMI and no issues whatsoever.

Also we have an international section as well so you can post in your native language - makes live easier as some times difficult to get a point through in another language.

sorry stanman,I can't see spanish lenguage

nervis
18-02-12, 19:40
It is known that sometimes HDMI-incompatibilities exist between devices. It would be good to report them to VU+, as they're the only ones who can look into that (and eventually resolve that).

yes rob,I send a email today.thanks

nervis
20-02-12, 17:34
and I have other problem with remote control,when I turn up/down volume of my remote control of my vu+ultimo it turn up/down volume of my tv, no of my reciver.

ok,I resolved it with:

Reset of TV Set-up
In case you want to reset the configured TV set-up of your RCU,
Press Sequence: <<1 + 6>>, <9>, <9>, <6>
1. Press 1and 6 for three seconds until LED is on.
2. Press <9>, <9>, <6>.
3. This will reverse the RCU into no configuration state.

nervis
04-03-12, 17:41
Hi,I have a problems wth vu ultimo,I wait you understand my english because is very bad:

When I turn off my tv and turn on hdmi is lost,I can't see image from vu ultimo,if reboot my ultimo I can see image again.

my tv is: thoshiba 32AV555DG

It is solved with new beta drivers.thanks all