PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Box turning on and displaying Timers on the display

copex
17-02-12, 19:46
Hi

this seems to be random, i put the box in to standby, sometime later the box will display timers on the lcd display, turning on the TV and it displays the timers screen as if you had pressed menu - timers - then down arrow so timers is highlighted, now if i press exit the box go's back in to standby, so i press the power button the box turns on an gos straight back in to standby, press the power button again and i works as expected.

any one have any idea's to why this happens. i have auto timers setup and they seem to work correctly.

vix 2.3

ovi
18-02-12, 17:20
Hi

this seems to be random, i put the box in to standby, sometime later the box will display timers on the lcd display, turning on the TV and it displays the timers screen as if you had pressed menu - timers - then down arrow so timers is highlighted, now if i press exit the box go's back in to standby, so i press the power button the box turns on an gos straight back in to standby, press the power button again and i works as expected.

any one have any idea's to why this happens. i have auto timers setup and they seem to work correctly.

vix 2.3

I have the same problem, is the HDMI-CE that you have on if you don't care about that try to disable the pluging then you will not have that problem
but i like the idea when i use my tv remote to turn on the tv that will also turn tv reciever that works on my Lg Tv but what dosen't work is when i turn off the tv i got the timers on the lcd display and if a press exit one time on the remote will the recieve will go to standby.

Maybe some one have a fix for that

copex
19-02-12, 12:25
thank you, turning off the HDMI-CE has done the trick.