PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Remove background colour from picons in Programme Guide

Sandman
17-02-12, 18:08
I'm giving VIX another go (nice of me eh??!) and I've searched but can't seem find a way of removing this..

Could someone tell me how to remove the matched background colour behind the picons? It looks like VIX matches the most dominant colour in the picon and makes that the background colour....very odd!

Also...can you configure the colour scheme of the EPG? I was using Cool TV before and prefer the look! :eek:

Maxwell
17-02-12, 18:23
I'm giving VIX another go (nice of me eh??!) and I've searched but can't seem find a way of removing this..

Could someone tell me how to remove the matched background colour behind the picons? It looks like VIX matches the most dominant colour in the picon and makes that the background colour....very odd!

Also...can you configure the colour scheme of the EPG? I was using Cool TV before and prefer the look! :eek:

EPG>Menu and adjust Left Width Picon

Cant answer your second one though

Sandman
17-02-12, 18:27
EPG>Menu and adjust Left Width Picon

yea...I was doing that...I just thought there might be a way to remove the colour altogether!

andyblac
18-02-12, 11:40

what picons are you using ?, the one i use for vix is Zonka.cc Transparent set. there in the near the bottom.

i have done MAJOR recode of ALL epg screens in the next updates.

Rob van der Does
19-02-12, 07:59
can you configure the colour scheme of the EPG? I was using Cool TV before and prefer the look! :eek:
This has been done in the skin Magic-HD.

Sandman
19-02-12, 11:16
what picons are you using ?, the one i use for vix is Zonka.cc Transparent set. there in the near the bottom.

i have done MAJOR recode of ALL epg screens in the next updates.

I'm using my own Andy ;)

Does the update allow for having say 8 channels and the space for the 9th is taken up with a program description? That would be very handy...I find we look at the EPG a lot to see if theres anything worth changing over for and would rather see the synopsis before zapping...

Also...I find displaying 9 channels makes the most out of the real estate but theres a bit of the 10th at the bottom poking up if you know what I mean...it would be nicer if that was tidier! :cool:

Sandman
19-02-12, 11:17
This has been done in the skin Magic-HD.

Cheers Rob....I tried it yesterday...not really my taste :eek: