PDA

View Full Version : TNT SAT card

Remix
17-02-12, 13:57
I'm very sorry, but I wrote the same message in a wrong place and that's why I didn't receive any answer, I guess :)

I'm very very new in this forum and I say Hi to all

I have 2 questions about TNTSAT:

1) I heard about cards that expired before 4 years; what to do if I dont know anyone in France? How to receive a new card?

2) If I activate a TNTSAT card in a sd receiver, then will I be able to watch HD channels if I use that TNTSAT card in my VU+Uno?

maybe they are stupid questions, but, please, be patient with me

Bye!! :)

Stanman
17-02-12, 17:26
Can't help with you with the first question but my guess would be Ebay or a reseller.

As for the second,once the card is activated you will be able to view everything its entitled to.

Remix
17-02-12, 21:30
As for the second,once the card is activated you will be able to view everything its entitled to.

Thank You very much Stanman!:)

I don't understand... if my tntsat card has been activated on its sd receiver, using it (the card) on Vu+UNO will decript HD channels of TNTsat? I meant: they give 2 kinds of cards (1 sd and 1 hd)? If no, the card, when activated, recognize the receiver and enables only the channels for that kind of receiver?

Stanman
18-02-12, 19:33
Never heard of two type of cards but if you get one enabled only on SD than that's all you will get irrespective of what type of box you have.