PDA

View Full Version : Problem getting a Tenda W150M to work with a Mac

hallam
17-02-12, 02:46
Hi

I recently bought a Tenda W150M (from World of Satellite of course) to connect my Vu+ Duo wirelessly to my router (Client + AP mode). Unfortunately the instructions for doing this and the accompanying wizard are for Windows - and I have a Mac. Are there any Mac owners who have managed to crack this one? It would be great to hear from you.

Sicilian
17-02-12, 06:22
Read the guide here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?11478-Review-and-Guide-to-setup-the-Tenda-W150M-WiFi-N-150mbps-Wifibridge-for-all-Receivers Dont see a problem with it working with a mac as its a web based setup.

egz
20-02-12, 23:15
im having problems with my tenda w150m on an et9000. is this the right spot to ask for some help? it was working fine with the bt home hub 3, but i changed my router to a draytek vigor 2750n. the tenda w150m says its connected to the draytek, and the et9000 confirms it in the network adapter settings, but when i go to software update, the box tells me that the internet connection isnt setup properly. none of the network functions work. they were all functioning fine before i changed the router. i have an et9200 conneted via LAN cable to the draytek, and everything works fine including FTP to the box and making changes. whereas the wireless box, although i can access it via FTP, i cant make any changes. i just get error. please help somebody. thanks.