PDA

View Full Version : epg problem

mickbrush
05-08-10, 20:23
This one is a bit strange but maybe im just missing somthing. All chanels were showing the correct epg until monday and then bbc channels and itv epg data are not there anymore can anyone help.

Sicilian
06-08-10, 12:31
This one is a bit strange but maybe im just missing somthing. All chanels were showing the correct epg until monday and then bbc channels and itv epg data are not there anymore can anyone help.

What image are you using. Could be the data hasn't been updated. Maybe update the EPG today and see if the data is there.

paul362
06-08-10, 17:39
I have started to notice over the last few days too ? im on VTI 1.3 here.

pooface
06-08-10, 19:40
Did a rescan of channel yesterday on 28.2e, and noticed that there were quite a few channels which were removed from the bouquets. Had to re-add to the bouquets, and noticed that the epg data was missing for them, and also the picons for them were not valid any more. Channels affected included all the sly hd movie channels, itv hd, ch4 hd, e4 hd, bb1, bbc2 and a few others.

After changing image and using the satmate epg, all is working fine for the epg, but there's still no picons... So, I'm guessing it must all be down to a channel change...

mickbrush
06-08-10, 20:41
dont think its channel changes mate as mine is all back to normal again now.

Stanman
07-08-10, 12:08
Have to agree with Mick Brush, on 1.3.3F for last 4 weeks+ and did a rescan 3 days ago and everything is still OK bar B4U and music.