PDA

View Full Version : VU+DUO ORIGINAL BOX for sale.

Talks
11-02-12, 19:31
VU+DUO,HD ORIGINAL BOX for sale.

This box was purchased from the sponcer here.

Including in the sale a 500gb,hdd fitted in the box.. MINT CONDITION, not a mark on the box, Only 13 months old. Still have the sales receipt for it. It did cost me £390.00 with 500gbHdd fitted.

The asking price for quick sale buyer collects £290.00

Please pm me for details for sale and pickup.

regards, Talks.

Stanman
11-02-12, 19:39
Please keep all discussions in this thead until sale is agreed but home address etc can be done via PM

Donnie
11-02-12, 19:46
I know the OP has a low post count but I am more than willing to vouch for the authenticity :thumbsup:
Shame to loose you to the dark side Talks :D

Talks
11-02-12, 19:56
I know the OP has a low post count but I am more than willing to vouch for the authenticity :thumbsup:
Shame to loose you to the dark side Talks :Dhello Donnie. I must admit my post count here is very poor but i will add its very poor anywhere you look, resons are pure and simple. I work away from home like two or three weeks at a time. when i am home i have like 1000 emails and catch up with house things to do.. plus on top of my list is to make shure the wife gets her quality time.. I would hope that explains it all.. Thank you for saying you do know me Donnie.
Kind Regards Talks.

sheraz2
11-02-12, 20:05
I can offer you 270 delivered.

Talks
11-02-12, 20:11
I can offer you 270 delivered.
Thank you for the offer sheraz2 i would like a bit more than this offer maybe we can chat and if the delivery costs are paid by you sir.
Regards Talks.

sheraz2
11-02-12, 20:12
Delivery is 5-6 pounds

sheraz2
11-02-12, 23:41
Replied to pm. I'm from uk mate west Yorkshire.

Larry-G
11-02-12, 23:50
guys you must keep all communications within this thread. only when a sale is agreed up on may you contact each other via pm's to exchange payment and delivery details.

sheraz2
12-02-12, 00:01
He asked where I was from. I posted same response on thread.

Larry-G
12-02-12, 00:14
i understand but the rules still stand, all communications must stay within the thread until a sale is agreed upon.

Talks
12-02-12, 01:42
He asked where I was from. I posted same response on thread.yes sorry my fault i pm to ask where he lived wont happen again

regards Talks

Talks
12-02-12, 01:48
ok sheraz you say your from Yorkshire and its only 5-6 pounds for posting im not to shure about that because it does have a 500gb hdd and it is not light in it so the weight aint like a empty 4lbs box to post to you i would say its about 7lbs but again not shure till its put on post scales,, so can we agree on £285 and ill post or £275 and you pay the post..

regards Talks.

Talks
12-02-12, 02:18
ok sheraz you say your from Yorkshire and its only 5-6 pounds for posting im not to shure about that because it does have a 500gb hdd and it is not light in it so the weight aint like a empty 4lbs box to post to you i would say its about 7lbs but again not shure till its put on post scales,, so can we agree on £285 and ill post or £275 and you pay the post..

regards Talks.re hello sheraz,, Ive just put it on kitchen scales and shows 2.8 kg without packing remote control cables so in total 3kg is prob about the posting weight plus i would only post it as registard post to make shure you would get it and sign for it ... uk post prices are as shown here Mail Item is classed as a Packet
Number of Items
Weight in Grams upto 4kg
Class 1st Class
Recorded Signed For™
(1st Class only)

Postage cost using Stamps £9.72

regards Talks

sheraz2
12-02-12, 10:09
Hi goto
http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk
It is a tracked and insured next day service and get a quote there.
The cheapest next day signed is 4.85 plus vat.

Regards

Talks
12-02-12, 12:21
Re hello sheraz2

I will have a Think on your offer. I am in no rush to sell it and as said it is in mint condition to look at it you would think its brand new, So open to others here that would like to own it.

Kind Regards Talks

sheraz2
12-02-12, 12:29
Hi

no problem.

regards

Re hello sheraz2

I will have a Think on your offer. I am in no rush to sell it and as said it is in mint condition to look at it you would think its brand new, So open to others here that would like to own it.

Kind Regards Talks

pooface
12-02-12, 15:02
re hello sheraz,, Ive just put it on kitchen scales and shows 2.8 kg without packing remote control cables so in total 3kg is prob about the posting weight plus i would only post it as registard post to make shure you would get it and sign for it ... uk post prices are as shown here Mail Item is classed as a Packet
Number of Items
Weight in Grams upto 4kg
Class 1st Class
Recorded Signed For™
(1st Class only)

Postage cost using Stamps £9.72

regards Talks

Do not post this only recorded! Reason I say that, is if it got lost or damaged in transit, you're only covered for up to £40. If you go for Special Delivery, it will cover you up to £500...

Talks
12-02-12, 16:56
hello guys

Decided to keep My VU+DUO,, its to nice a box to sell so please if admin are about delite this post thanks for helping here admin and i will add congrats to the sponcers here is where i got it from its never played up always been spot on with the way it works ..

regards Talks.

sheraz2
12-02-12, 17:00
if it helps changing your mind i can do 270 plus p+p

Stanman
12-02-12, 18:42
closing thread at the request of the OP, if he wants to resell it please relist.