PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] EPG Help

Guinness.cobra
10-02-12, 15:10
A newbie question - I completed all the basics of installing the VIX image and then adding the bouquets and picons. However when i press the EPG button on the remote i can only see the EPG of the current bouquet.

Is there a way I could move horizontally of view other bouquets directly on the EPG just like the S@Y epg allows ?

Thanks

PS - I searched the forums but couldnt find the answer.

mcquaim
10-02-12, 16:01
Afraid not although I agree it would be a nice touch..

When in the EPG if you press menu you will be presented with a list of options. One of the first ones is to show the bouquets list upon entry but it is set to no. If you change this to yes at least when you hit the EPG button it will ask you what bouquet you would like to see the EPG for..

Guinness.cobra
10-02-12, 20:39
Thanks. Some day :)

Stanman
10-02-12, 20:41
If you press up button that will bring up the other bouquets and if you than hove over a channel and press EPG that will bring up the single channel EPG for that channel, is this what you mean/need?

Guinness.cobra
10-02-12, 20:51
Hi stanman - I was looking for an identical sly epg which moves horizontally across bouquets. I tried ur method and I get only the channels from the bouquet I am watching.

Stanman
10-02-12, 21:00
Sorry forgot the important bit, try to get kid to sleep as well!
press up and than blue button to change bouquet. it will allow you to go to another bouquet and than channel hover and epg.

Guinness.cobra
10-02-12, 21:05
Thanks. Got it now. It works that way or another way I tried was to change the epg option to load bouquets on epg press.

tsx
10-02-12, 21:14
Sorry if I misunderstood, but when in the graphical EPG I press the 'channel up' button which pops up the bouquet selection window, and then you can select the appropriate one from there and that then drops you back into the epg.