PDA

View Full Version : oozoon and ccams and plugins

satsatsat
08-02-12, 22:14
i have just loaded oozoon which seems a really good image

what i dont get is where is downloads for ccams and when i go to plugins it shows the ones avilable nut how do i see a download list of others> great quality image but a bit confusing

bassethound
08-02-12, 22:27
Best place to find every thing for E2 boxes ie cams/skins/plugins is to instal TSpanel 4.8

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8349-TSpanel-%28Tunisiasat-Panel%29-by-mFaraj57/page3

satsatsat
14-02-12, 13:41
yep TS panel is great and im slightly spoilt for choice on image too...using oozoon which is a great image mind you dream-elites a great image too
working really well now so thanx for your help

fintannl
25-04-12, 04:38
what i'm finding is that when i load ts panel on dream elite and download cccam, cccam does not show in softcam manager. yet i can see it /var/bin and the install was successful. so has anyone any idea why when i press blue button it shows zero softcams installed

fintannl
25-04-12, 16:07
seems all that is required is to load the dream elite extra panel hen using the blue button select the cam you wish. The TS panel dream elite IPK cams are not compatible with the later dream elite images

satsatsat
25-04-12, 22:05
TS panel works really well with some images but dream elite is not one of them...for DE use the sftware management to manage extensions as much as you can so its compatible