PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading to ultimo

jassie
08-02-12, 01:20
Hi lads, currently we are using 2 duos with a hard drive in one being shared by both, would I be able to upgrade one of them to a ultimo and still access the hard drive in the duo for both watching from and recording to if I replaced the duo that doesnt have the hard drive ofcourse, many thanks:D

judge
08-02-12, 01:24
Yeah, no worries there & even easier if you're using VIX.

jassie
08-02-12, 01:25
that was a super fast response mate:p Cheers I intend to use vix:thumbsup:

Rob van der Does
08-02-12, 08:04
Hi lads, currently we are using 2 duos with a hard drive in one being shared by both, would I be able to upgrade one of them to a ultimo and still access the hard drive in the duo for both watching from and recording to if I replaced the duo that doesnt have the hard drive ofcourse, many thanks:D
Basically all functionality of all boxes running Enigma2 is the same (apart of course from different hardware specs, such as (number of) tuners).

jassie
09-02-12, 01:09
Basically all functionality of all boxes running Enigma2 is the same (apart of course from different hardware specs, such as (number of) tuners).

ok, so if I started to use engima2 on my lame old azbox which apparently you can now will I be able to access my other receivers hard drives through the network browser, thanks:D

basilyoung
09-02-12, 01:11
yes you should be ok, give it a try

jassie
09-02-12, 01:15
yes you should be ok, give it a try

I will but I read so far the enigma will not work ok with the wireless option on azbox premiums and till thats fixed I will be stuck as theres no way of hard wiring all the way there, cheers:thumbsup:

basilyoung
09-02-12, 01:21
yes, I know the azbox users have suffer,d with poor surport, but believe things are a lot better nowr days

a mate of mine has one of these units, not chatted with him for a while, I will ask him if its possible, over the week end

jassie
09-02-12, 01:24
ta mate, this place is always super helpful, you almost get the answers before you've even posted the questions:eek:

basilyoung
09-02-12, 01:28
please send me a pm...that way, I wont forget :thumbsup:

regards to response times, as a rule, yes pretty quick here, in most cases, its just nice to be on a inter active forum