PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] recording while watching a downloaded file

edogg
07-02-12, 09:50
last night i was watching a file and had set a recording the recording started and then when the file i was watching came tot he end i was returned to the file list and the became unresponsive to the remote I could not exit the the file list or delete the file I had watched I had to turn the box of at the mains to get control of it again I am going to try doing the same thing again and will upload a log if i can replicate the error

Larry-G
07-02-12, 15:46
Turn on the debug log so it logs the box when you try again. Let us know how you get on., although I have not encountered this problem my self.

Also can you let us know which receiver and image version,build number. This can be found in the information pages, along with the skin your using.

Thanks

edogg
09-02-12, 10:03
Hi pheonix I am using a vu+duo with 2.3(204) I have turned the logs on but I have not been able to replicate the problem If i do get the problem of the box not responding to the remote after watching a downloaded file while it is also recording a tv channel I will send the logs