PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo Settings and services

imran508
05-02-12, 17:59
Hello All,

Just wondered if there was any way to transfer/FTP just the services file, but leave the bouquets all alone as they are. I have tried Silver fox 28.2 settings file which successfully transferred the bouquets and the services file to my solo, but what i now require is to let the Silverfox bouquets as they are and modify just the services, or transfer another set of settings file but leave Silverfox bouquets as they are. Is this possible?. In earlier Enigma v1 where the services file was located seperately under var/tuxbox/config, if i correctly remember we had a seperate bouquets.xml and services.xml but I am a newbie to this v2, where there are multiple bouquets file and a settings file, but I am unable to see any services file? Am I missing something here? Just to let u guys know i am using the latest VIX image ver 2.3 Thanks.

Sicilian
07-02-12, 13:26
Enigma 2 settings do not use a services file, they use a lamdb file.

You could edits your settings/bouquets using dreamboxedit or copy & paste bouquets from another set using dreamset http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?411-How-to-copy-and-paste-bouquets-from-different-settings-packs