PDA

View Full Version : Problem watching another channel while recording.

DamazoG
05-02-12, 11:33
Hi, I wan't to be able to record one channel and look at another.
But I can't seem to get it to work.
When I recording I can only change to a channel on the same transponder.
Here is my setup.

I'm using OpenPli 2.1 but I don't think it has anything to with my problem.

Tuner A
Configuration Mode: Simple
Mode: DiSEqC A/B
Port A: 0.8W Intelsat 10-02..Thor 5/6 Ku Band
Port B: 4.8E Astra 4A
Set Voltage and 22KHz: Yes
Send DiSEqC only on satellite change: No

Tuner B
Configuration Mode: Simple
Mode: DiSEqC A/B
Port A: 0.8W Intelsat 10-02..Thor 5/6 Ku Band
Port B: 4.8E Astra 4A
Set Voltage and 22KHz: Yes
Send DiSEqC only on satellite change: No

DamazoG
05-02-12, 13:45
Got it solved. Tuner B Configuration Mode should be "Same As.

Spoof
05-02-12, 15:27

Interesting. I have same set-up as you (dieqc A/B on both inputs) and I have no problems. I have it configured as in your original post and not "equal to" (I don;t have same as).

I use the best image out there - Nemesis

DamazoG
05-02-12, 19:22
Interesting. I have same set-up as you (dieqc A/B on both inputs) and I have no problems. I have it configured as in your original post and not "equal to" (I don;t have same as).

I use the best image out there - Nemesis

That's strange. Do you have the same Lnb setup as in the picture?

Spoof
05-02-12, 20:41
That's strange. Do you have the same Lnb setup as in the picture?

setup is same as written but slightly different to pic. My LNB's have built in diseq and therefore only have one wire each.

Rob van der Does
06-02-12, 07:39
Hmmm, shouldn't make any difference, as in your original setup the settings were already the same.

bodrogi53
19-03-12, 00:11
Hi, Everybody

I have same problem with Ultimo.
It do not control same diseq as work with twin tuners topfield. It did not find any channel on any tuner meanwhile other receivers worked fine. After that I put the cable directly to the Quad LNB so the Ultimo could find the all channels on the both tuners
I tried to recording on the tuner A and I have would like to watch other channel on the tuner B from other transponder but there was a blank screen on the TV. Of course the PIP fuction does not work too in this case
I set the 2 recordings with the timer from two different transponder and the first recording was fine (76 min) but the 2nd recording was 9 min. instead of 65 min. When I played the 2nd record then there was the blank screen on the TV too
I tried some images (original 7.0, Black Hole 1.7.2, Vti 4.1, VIX) but the results same

Could Anyone help me? Very THX

PS Sorry for my bad English

Rob van der Does
26-03-12, 06:40
The very same happened to me also, several times. I could only fix it, by restarting the Ultimo.

paulsmith6
29-03-14, 14:47
hi people i have original vuduo twin tuner both setup the same as a simple and single problem i am having is i cannot record and watch a different channels , using vix zeus , and sly dish originally had sly hd box worked fine recording and watching another any help appreciated

Rob van der Does
29-03-14, 15:44
hi people i have original vuduo twin tuner both setup the same as a simple and single problem i am having is i cannot record and watch a different channels , using vix zeus , and sly dish originally had sly hd box worked fine recording and watching another any help appreciated
Please, please, take your time to submit your request in proper, readable English, in the proper subforum (see HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)), not high-jacking an existing, very old thread.