PDA

View Full Version : Hard drive help

G00EY
05-02-12, 11:15
Hello please can anyone help. I set a timer to record. I then changed my mind during the recording I wanted to cancel it but I can't find anywhere to stop the recording. I have a UNO so now have to wait till I can watch another channel any ideas please
Thank you

G00EY

george66
05-02-12, 12:03
Being new to Vu+, I don't know if the Uno image is the same as the Duo, but when I want to stop a timer recording I just go to the EPG and Remove timer. That's it

G00EY
05-02-12, 12:30
Thanks george66. But I went to the epg and there was nothing there ie the timer edit. Something so simple and I cant work it out. Here must be a stop button somewhere whilst it's in record mode

Larry-G
05-02-12, 12:40
yeah if your using a ViX image there pretty much the same over the whole range so if it works on say the duo it should also work on the uno, unless there are any hardware requirements such as blindscan on the Uno.

george66
05-02-12, 12:51
The other way I do it, is to press Green, this shows the timer list, the top one should be the one recording now (RED clock). Press red button to delete.

Stanman
05-02-12, 14:09
If its a timer recording do as George says, if its a instant record (pressing the record button) press stop and ti will give you option to stop it, just highlight the recording if more than two and press OK