PDA

View Full Version : video input

eattheliving
04-02-12, 18:53
Hi all, just flashed my solo with the latest vix image. rebooted box but now it's stuck in a loop. asking me to select the video input method. The box is flicking between the 3 selections and asking to press ok to select the video input. but nothing happens when i press OK on the remote.

help please

Stanman
04-02-12, 22:24
Is the remoter working? Can you manually go up and down on that list?

eattheliving
04-02-12, 22:26
yes the remote is working but no i cannot go manually up or down the list mate. it moves every 10 seconds or so on it's own

is it worth re installing the firmware?

Stanman
04-02-12, 22:28
The box is not recognising the remote commands as if it was you would be able to go up and down using the remote. Shut the box down and restart after 5 minutes and just to indulge me change the batteries on the remote.

eattheliving
04-02-12, 23:13
no probs. the box if off now and i will boot back up tomorrow and post back. thanks matey

Rob van der Does
05-02-12, 06:49
What R/C are you using? If it's the 'Universal' R/C made by VU+ make sure it's set to mode '1'.

Sicilian
05-02-12, 07:38
If its a brandnew Solo make sure you have set the remote code, instructions on back cover of manual ;)

eattheliving
05-02-12, 10:42
If its a brandnew Solo make sure you have set the remote code, instructions on back cover of manual ;)

EUREKA....remote had lost it's code. Tried my duo remote which worked then re set the solo code. eveything working perfect. thanks to all