PDA

View Full Version : Remote access problem

seancred
03-02-12, 00:03
Hi All,

I'm hoping you can help.I've been able to access my duo remotely using openwebif and can change channels, view recordings, change timers etc. The only problem I have is trying to stream live tv (web tv). When I click on the link in the web interface I see a screen which says Sorry this page is not yet implemented

A graphic of a workman is also shown.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Larry-G
03-02-12, 00:07
under the bouquets heading in the openwebif navigate to the channel you want and click on the small tv icon to the right of the channel name.

seancred
03-02-12, 00:13
Thanks Phoenix....I get the same error when I try it that way....'sorry function not yet implemented'

Any ideas?

Cheers

03-02-12, 00:47
I right click the TV icon next to the channel and copy the link. Then open VLC, Open Network Stream, paste the link and press play.

That's how it works for me. :)

seancred
03-02-12, 02:05
Thanks mate, I'm at a bit of a loss! I've got no problem playing back recordings and I've sorted the 'function not implemented' problem, the problem now is that neither media player or vlc can access the channels to stream live I guess this must be something straightforward to sort but I'm not there yet!

Dell_XPS
03-02-12, 02:35
Try an older version of firefox, also yer thread was answered over at DK.

Stanman
04-02-12, 00:01
Whats the image version you are on?
Mneu>information

seancred
04-02-12, 11:48
managed to get his sorted. I can stream from my lan but not over wan, it looks like that is down to my uppload speed rather than being a fault!

Cheers