PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Box locking up when connecting remotely (Using DreamOn)

mcquaim
02-02-12, 18:21
Hi there,

Anyone having any problems with their Duo when conecting to it remotely?

The last two days I have been using DreamOn to scroll through the EPG and set timers and after a few minutes it would just stop working. When I'd get home the box would be running but completely frozen and not connected to the network. The box doesn't crash but it is just frozen and needs to be restarted from the switch at the back.

I have just tried it from within the network and the problem doesn't seem to happen so not sure what could be different from external. This always used to work just fine so not sure what has changed other than the new image.

Anyone else notice any issues around this?

Cheers,
mcquaim

johno
05-02-12, 16:00
updated to the latest image on vix on my duo and i now cant use dream on or web interface also fails on dreambox edit

johno

brdbch
05-02-12, 17:23
Works fine with OpenWebif on port 8088

Stanman
05-02-12, 17:53
updated to the latest image on vix on my duo and i now cant use dream on or web interface also fails on dreambox edit

johno
Menu>plugins>openwebif and change port to 00080

mcquaim
05-02-12, 18:08
I don't use OpenWebIf, downloaded and use the old web interface as I can set a https port and set authentication.

DreamOn will work for a while but for some reason the box will eventually. Not sure if it is setting timers or just browsing the bouquet's but only seems to happen when I'm outside my LAN..

This working fine for everyone else??

johno
05-02-12, 18:51
Menu>plugins>openwebif and change port to 00080

teird that but no difference but thanks ;)

johno