PDA

View Full Version : Timeshift problem with VTI - Pcture is messed up!

galnastavalla
02-02-12, 10:32
As topic says, if i pause live tv and then resumes it efter a while, the picture is crap! It is pixels and interference everywhere, it's struggling to get a motion picture! It can work for a few seconds but then it's shit again.
Didn't have this problem before installing the VTI-image, have tried saving timeshift on an usb-stick instead of hdd but no luck. I have permanent timeshift enabled and running the VTI - vti-image-bm750-20111213212945_usb. Is there someone out there who have an solution!? Or someone with the same problem? Please help me, timeshift is the feature i use the most!!

Kind regards, Victor

Sicilian
02-02-12, 10:56
Have you tried other image like ViX to see how that performs with PTS?

galnastavalla
02-02-12, 23:35
I had BH, then ViX, then VTI and now i'm on PLI.. It's always something wrong/ugly in every image so fingers crossed that PLI is gonna do the trick...
Timeshift is working like a charm on this one!
Right now, i'm trying to find out if i can replace the graphic epg or customize it, cause now its f-ing ugly as hell..
I just want a nice looking and good working image but that's not too simple :P..

Maybe u know how to edit the graphic epg?
Like another skin, disable the preview screen so i can get full screen graphic epg? Where do i change that?
Can i download another graphic epg with more settings?
It seems to me that it's the same settings for every image?

One thing is clear, setting up particular things in this whole enigma2 jungle is confusing!

Thanks for all the help for a newbie on linux-systems..