PDA

View Full Version : More trouble with Webinterface now on VIX

nesor85
29-01-12, 15:47
As the title says. Yesterday I installed Blackhole and it didn't work as you can see in a previous thread.
So today to remedy it i thought to install VIX instead as I'm yet to try it, but to my suprise to trouble continues.

This time a get another error:

Error parsing simplexmllist: TypeError: xml is null

followed by

Error parsing EPG: TypeError: xml is null.

I know that it isn't the same error as last on blackhole. Is it possible that some error is carried over even though a flashed
a new image? Or is this a known problem. Starting to run out of options here.

Thankfull for all help I can get

nesor85
29-01-12, 15:58
Okay, now i feel stupid.

I just figured out that VIX uses OpenWebif not Webif and I forgot to clear the browser-cache. But it also leads to another question and that is when trying to stream LiveTv
from OpenWebif it states that it's not yet implemented. Is there any way to find out the stream adresses for the channels or if its
possible to install Webif

Rob van der Does
29-01-12, 16:04
.... trying to stream LiveTv
from OpenWebif it states that it's not yet implemented.
Yes it is. You must click on the little TV-like icon in the channellist.

nesor85
29-01-12, 16:17
That's what I did but first I should have updated the software on the box first. Seems like today all I do is to mak misstakes

Stanman
29-01-12, 23:00
That's what I did but first I should have updated the software on the box first. Seems like today all I do is to mak misstakes

Also to make live easier go into plugins and openwebif and change default port to 00080

norhap
30-01-12, 15:31
OpenWebif configured with authentication if "Enable Http Authentication" YES
the webinterface and password asks me if I put those in my STB, will not let me enter.

Where is located the file to edit the user and passwd?

Stanman
30-01-12, 21:06
OpenWebif configured with authentication if "Enable Http Authentication" YES
the webinterface and password asks me if I put those in my STB, will not let me enter.

Where is located the file to edit the user and passwd?

Leave the authentication off. People can only log on to the box from your network.

norhap
30-01-12, 22:19
all by way of education and learning, then .........

if we put a line in the browser with the web port (OpenWebif) to search for a file (box), you get perfectly (within the local network).

if user and passwd put off.

if we open the port on the router OpenWebif

can enter the box?