PDA

View Full Version : Webinteface problems with Black Hole Vu+ UNO 1.7.1 Server Tuner

nesor85
28-01-12, 18:02
As the titles hints at I have problems with the webinterface on Black Hole Vu+ UNO 1.7.1 Server Tuner.

1. When loaded on my webbrowser (firefox) a redbox appears stating 404 error on web/epgnownext.

I've checked the extensions folder for the webinterface and surely there isn't a file named: epgnownext.xml.

2. In the frame where the channels are usually listed i get a error:

[ERROR: ReferenceError: bouquets is not defined; bouquets is not defined]

Can't seem to find any updates for the webinterface so I really don't know what to do.

Donnie
28-01-12, 19:08
As the titles hints at I have problems with the webinterface on Black Hole Vu+ UNO 1.7.1 Server Tuner.

1. When loaded on my webbrowser (firefox) a redbox appears stating 404 error on web/epgnownext.

I've checked the extensions folder for the webinterface and surely there isn't a file named: epgnownext.xml.

2. In the frame where the channels are usually listed i get a error:

[ERROR: ReferenceError: bouquets is not defined; bouquets is not defined]

Can't seem to find any updates for the webinterface so I really don't know what to do.
Is it possible you have changed something ? Working fine for me

nesor85
29-01-12, 09:30
I don't think it is, I hadn't ftp:ed in to box before I got the problem and hadn't installed any plugins the only thing that had happened was that I'd got a Greenscreen related to the epg.dat.

Don't think that should remove xml-files in the webinterface.

silverfox0786
29-01-12, 18:45
openwebif port is 8088

stone999
29-01-12, 21:54
hi im sorry if im out of line here but is ther a new model of VU+UNO with 2 tuner on future thanks for good works

Stanman
29-01-12, 22:43
hi im sorry if im out of line here but is ther a new model of VU+UNO with 2 tuner on future thanks for good works

The current twin tuner from VU is the DUO, as to what the future will bring, thats any ones guess.