PDA

View Full Version : Play list plugin??

sherry
28-01-12, 09:50
Hi guys.

I am wondering if there is a plugin that will allow me to make a playlist of tv programs recorded?

My son has lots of short cartoons recorded and putting them into a playlist would be great :)

Cheers.

canthackit
28-01-12, 10:07
what image are you using?

where are the recordings stored?

sherry
28-01-12, 10:12
what image are you using?

where are the recordings stored?

I am using the latest vix image and the recordings are stored in /hdd/movie

canthackit
28-01-12, 10:20
ok simple :D

open your ftp program go to /media/hdd create a new folder let's call it "Cartoons" then just transfer the desired recordings across.

oooops forgot and then when recording any new cartoons make you point to the correct path and it's not left as default.

regards: canthackit

sherry
28-01-12, 10:27
ok simple :D

open your ftp program go to /media/hdd create a new folder let's call it "Cartoons" then just transfer the desired recordings across.

regards: canthackit

Thank you for the reply but i already have a folder on my vu+ duo setup with his cartoons in it. What i am after is a plugin that will play the recordings one after another instead of having to physically play one after another.

Cheers :)

BadBoy
28-01-12, 10:57
Then you need to use the media player via menu option and create a playlist.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sherry
28-01-12, 11:21
Then you need to use the media player via menu option and create a playlist.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

thanks m8. i have just tried the media player but it doesnt work that good or maybe i just dont know how to work it correctly :O)

Rob van der Does
28-01-12, 11:47
thanks m8. i have just tried the media player but it doesnt work that good or maybe i just dont know how to work it correctly :O)
MediaPlyer is buggy: the very reason we left it out of the images.
But you're right: playlist support is one of the few missing functions atm.
For MP3's there's the option to use Merlin MusicPlayer, but I doubt if it does the job for video.

sherry
28-01-12, 12:02
MediaPlyer is buggy: the very reason we left it out of the images.
But you're right: playlist support is one of the few missing functions atm.
For MP3's there's the option to use Merlin MusicPlayer, but I doubt if it does the job for video.

thank you m8 thats good to know. Maybe its something you clever people could work on in the future :)

sherry
11-02-12, 12:59
Would it be possible to integrate the function to create a playlist into the movie player?