PDA

View Full Version : Web Bouqueteditor Error 404

zoulas
26-01-12, 17:15
Hello to everyone... I am currently running the latest Vix2.3 image and all seems to be working fine. The only problen that i am running to, is that
webbouquet editor is not working. I have installed the plugin but when i go from webinterfarce to extras->Bouquet Editor, i am
faceing the following error: 404 no resourses found. Any help would be appreciated........Thanks

Stanman
26-01-12, 20:31
Go into plugins and see what the port is set on webif and change that to 00080 and see if that fixes it

zoulas
28-01-12, 14:56
Did not fixed it.....!!!!!!! Any other ideas????

bow
29-01-12, 16:47
Same problem, no luck, neither via opendebif nor webinterface-old.
Also tried installing the ipk: enigma2-plugin-extensions-webbouqueteditor_experimental-git20110304-r0_bm75
0.ipk downloaded from an earlier post here on the forums.

zoulas
29-01-12, 17:44
Its a shame because it is e great image for my xtrend receiver..... This is the reason that make me return to OpenPLi.....

silverfox0786
29-01-12, 17:46
you need to log into webif using post 8088

zoulas
29-01-12, 19:26

Suppose I log into webif , where can I find bouquet editor ? I have looked into it and there is not such a link......Am doing something wrong?

bow
29-01-12, 19:32

Tried that, no link to bouqueteditor and adding /bouqueteditor to URI just results in 404.
Also tried installing webinterface-old listening on :80, where I get the link to bouqueteditor in extras, but when link is clicked, only result is 404.
Tried with and without webbouqeteditor from pluginsmenu installed and with ipk-package as described in my eartlier post today.

Rob van der Does
29-01-12, 21:29
Well, as the web-boquet editor has only a limited functionality, I would simply use the much more complete DreamBoxEdit or Dreamset.

silverfox0786
30-01-12, 00:37
Well, as the web-boquet editor has only a limited functionality, I would simply use the much more complete DreamBoxEdit or Dreamset.

as rob says they are far better but if yr adament to use web editor then you need to install it to the box first via ipk file

bow
14-02-12, 16:22
as rob says they are far better but if yr adament to use web editor then you need to install it to the box first via ipk file

I know you didn't answer me here, but I've tried both installing via ipk file and the plugins menu, but there still is no web editor. I also know there are windowsbased software to edit the lists, but as I am mostly using linux, I would prefer not having to reboot to do a quick edit of my bouquets. If anyone knows and could recommend any software to manage the box running on linux I would be a very happy man.

judge
14-02-12, 16:37
dreamboxedit works perfectly using wine on linux, i use it all the time.

I know you didn't answer me here, but I've tried both installing via ipk file and the plugins menu, but there still is no web editor. I also know there are windowsbased software to edit the lists, but as I am mostly using linux, I would prefer not having to reboot to do a quick edit of my bouquets. If anyone knows and could recommend any software to manage the box running on linux I would be a very happy man.

Rob van der Does
14-02-12, 17:25
For the webbouquet editor the webinterface old has to be installed; did you do that?

bow
15-02-12, 08:52
For the webbouquet editor the webinterface old has to be installed; did you do that?

Yup, still no go

kernel
15-02-12, 09:02
Is this solved? I´m just wondering because I have this problem too.

houstieboy
24-03-12, 18:05
I also have this problem, very annoying

Rob van der Does
29-03-12, 06:45
I suggest to use a real settingseditor, like DBE or Dreamset: much more powerful.

budul
08-04-12, 19:40
I've spent many hours today to track-down this thing.
Had exactly the same problem: upgraded to VIX 2.3 and WebBouquetEditor via Extras "started" with -> 404 no such resource.

I couldn't believe this is so complicated to get some relevant log messages here.
And so far still didn't figure out how to force WebIface to produce any debug log messages in Enigma2 logfile.

Anyhow, after reading all these German articles found the reason.
The problem is that WebBouquetEditor pkg has already "dynamic Extras loading mechanism" included:

Just check the last version checked-in by reichi:

https://www.assembla.com/code/openvix/git-3/node/logs/master/webbouqueteditor/src/plugin.py

BUT our version of "OLD" WebIface seems to be still the old one -> it means without the mentioned "dynamic Extras loading feature".
So the SOLUTION is very simple:

1) navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/WebBouquetEditor
2) mv plugin.pyo plugin.pyo.orig (or delete, as you like)
3) vi plugin.py - and copy&paste the previous version from "Moritz Venn" (or use the attached one ;-))
4) restart Enigma

No.Trace
26-05-12, 15:42
Hi there ...

Thank you ... it works ... also with VIX 2.4 on my et9000 ...

CU No.Trace !