PDA

View Full Version : YouTube causing crashing (Using latest Black Hole on Ultimo)

SDOCKER
25-01-12, 15:35
As per the subject set up my VU+ Ultimo with the latest BH software, but after 1 play on YouTube the box crashes with a green screen, is anyone else having this problem? I have the same issue after 2-3 videos on the VU+ Duo using the same software. Any suggestions for a fix?

Many thanks

Donnie
25-01-12, 16:00
As per the subject set up my VU+ Ultimo with the latest BH software, but after 1 play on YouTube the box crashes with a green screen, is anyone else having this problem? I have the same issue after 2-3 videos on the VU+ Duo using the same software. Any suggestions for a fix?

Many thanks

Crashlog ?

SDOCKER
25-01-12, 16:12
Can't find it on the USB stick like with the Duo, where will it be on FTP please?

Clabs
25-01-12, 17:02
Can't find it on the USB stick like with the Duo, where will it be on FTP please?

/media/hdd

SDOCKER
25-01-12, 17:42
Found 2, can't seem to attach them. Is it possible to email to you?

Clabs
25-01-12, 19:31
How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

SDOCKER
25-01-12, 23:01
I've emailed them to Donnie, who I believe is looking at the logs. Incidentally I just went on the web browser on the ULTIMO, moved the cursor and then it crashed again. Feedback would be appreciated. Can email that crashlog as well if anyone wants to have a go.
Thanks for all your time so far!

Clabs
25-01-12, 23:53
Mate = if you post up your crashlog using the instructions I gave you then we could all have a look (and perhaps give you our opinions)!

Having said that, Donnie won't steer you far wrong.

So far as my experience goes - this plugin is finally working well for me in the latest image (and what a great image too!).

Ev0
26-01-12, 00:10
Without seeing any of your crashlogs, I have to say it sounds like something you have installed is casuing the issue's you have.

As I have BH image installed on my Ultimo and both youtube and web browser are working fine for me.

Donnie
26-01-12, 09:20
I've emailed them to Donnie, who I believe is looking at the logs. Incidentally I just went on the web browser on the ULTIMO, moved the cursor and then it crashed again. Feedback would be appreciated. Can email that crashlog as well if anyone wants to have a go.
Thanks for all your time so far!
Not got them bud.

SDOCKER
26-01-12, 12:45
ok Can you check the email address you sent me please...

SDOCKER
26-01-12, 12:47
Can you check the email address you sent me please

SDOCKER
26-01-12, 12:55
Thought I'd post the logs here: URL is SAT EUROPA, co, uk
www.*********.co.uk/enigma2_crash_1327445910.log
www.*********.co.uk/enigma2_crash_1327450706.log

sonc
26-01-12, 13:26
Replacing the ***, I get "404 page not found" on both.

Just click on "Go Advanced" (next to Post Quick Reply) and then "Manage Attachments" to attach them here

SDOCKER
26-01-12, 13:36
Won't find the files even in all files.

Donnie
26-01-12, 13:55
Got your email but you sent the same links posted here which don't work.
Send me the log or upload it here.

SDOCKER
26-01-12, 15:33
Sent you 2 attachements did you not get them today?

Donnie
26-01-12, 16:48
Sent you 2 attachements did you not get them today?

Nothing, just the links bud.

SDOCKER
26-01-12, 17:17
Argghhh. They were attached, but don't seem to be coming through, anygood sending them as notepad documents?

Ev0
26-01-12, 17:18
Argghhh. They were attached, but don't seem to be coming through, anygood sending them as notepad documents?

Put them into a zip file and attach them to this thread with the instructions posted by clabs earlier in the thread.

SDOCKER
26-01-12, 17:21

Here are 2 crashlogs as text files.

It also crashed last night when trying the web browser.

Thanks for your time, please let me know