PDA

View Full Version : Onkyo TX-SR707 7.2 Home Theatre Receiver

Sicilian
01-08-10, 14:07
Onkyo TX-SR707 7.2 Home Theatre Receiver reduced today only from £659.95 to £369.95!

http://www.ibood.com/uk/en/product_specs/20950/Onkyo_T-SR707_72_Home_Theatre_Receiver/

bobonthejob
08-09-10, 10:53
Doh!....how did i miss this...Thats a steal...

pooface
08-09-10, 10:58
Wish the missus would let me have a surround sound in the room

"All those speakers and wires look ugly" is what I get told :(

bobonthejob
08-09-10, 11:02
Luckily when i was decorating...i managed to get all wiring hidden under the newly applied plater and made use of wall plates for the speakers. so no cables showing apart from a little ones going from speaker to wall plate. I just banana jacks to connect up the speakers i have.

Ive got a LCD wall mounted on the chimney breast....so i put a spur behind the TV....Hacked a whole loada bricks at one side of the chimney breast and put a down pipe through so i can feed the cables through the Chimney breast to my AV unit on the right hand side.

I bought a samsung bog stanard surrount sound system and am looking to upgrade the kit. Its nice and does work...but im after something with a bitta bite.

Also this unit would enable me to have less clutter of cabling going to the TV. Just the one HDMI cable and then everything can run through the AMP. Damn i missed this one...Why? Could have done with it.

DrProzac
08-09-10, 11:44
What is it with women and wires.
I had to chase lots of cables into the wall then they run under the floor upstairs and back to where they need to go.

Right pain in the ar$e.

bobonthejob
08-09-10, 11:46
lol....yeah had to run the rear surronds on the floor boards in the bedroom and then dropped them down...nicely hidden behind the new plaster with wall plates.