PDA

View Full Version : motor not lighting up

wazza_2
24-01-12, 21:45
hi woder if any one can help, the other week when the wind was bad my bracket broke on my pole thats holding my motorised dish up so i took it all down, put it all back up today and theys no light coming on on my motor, i messed about with the settings on my box changing from simple to advanced the light came on once so i set my dish to 0 and tryed to go to 1west and the light went off again and wont come back on. dont no if my lnb is fulty or would the light still come on if it is or not

basilyoung
24-01-12, 22:33
the light on the motor has nothing to do with the LNB, ( unless water has got into the motor, causeing a short )

its most likely that your coax cable to the motor needs a good looking at, ie, the outer braiding is not connecting to the centre core,
and the outer braiding IS connecting to the F connector, at both ends, ie, to the tuner, as well as the motor

David Harritz
11-05-12, 15:10
Sometime this type of problems are occur very often while some measure type of problems in the battery connection is occurs. There is no any fixed reason for the happening of same in it. It might be happens that the problem in the coax cable to the motor also.