PDA

View Full Version : Dm8000

v_j_r
24-01-12, 00:48
As subject a DMM DM8000 approx 15 months old but in mint condition throughout complete with all manuals/Documentation/accesories and boxed, fitted carvair green 1TB HDD and sony optiarc slim line DVD-RW drive and OE fully auto 4 pin PWM fan x 2 DVB-S2 tuners all in fully working condition. £450.00 ono prefer collection location North Herts.

Regards.

ADMIN EDIT BY SICILIAN: I advise anyone interested in this item NOT to deal this member until we receive some clarification on a few inconsistencies.

bassethound
24-01-12, 00:54
As you are new here can you please post some pics with your name on a sheet of paper in front of the DM8000 :)

basilyoung
24-01-12, 00:55
is this an orig unit, ie; not a clone??, and yes I am interested

v_j_r
24-01-12, 01:15
@basilyoung:

Hi there yes it is an original DMM product and not a clone.

Regards.

v_j_r
24-01-12, 01:17
As you are new here can you please post some pics with your name on a sheet of paper in front of the DM8000 :)

Is this the normal thing to do here or? please explain the purpose of this request many thanks.:eek:

Regards.

basilyoung
24-01-12, 01:21
if you can conform with the above request, I can offer the full asking price, the only problem, is I am in North Wales,
so I need to think about, either driving down to you, or sorting out a secure arrangment

also, I have to ask, why are you selling??

Larry-G
24-01-12, 01:28
Is this the normal thing to do here or? please explain the purpose of this request many thanks.:eek:

Regards.

it's not part of the rules however we do ask when members are either new to the forum or have a low post count that they can provide a photo of their receiver with a piece of paper that contains their forum user name and the date. This is to put potential buyers minds at ease that the seller indeed has the item they are listing as these items are rather expensive. it is entirely your decision if you wish to or not. However it could mean the difference between you selling the box or not as you are a unknown quantity here at the moment.

i hope you understand and i mean no offense at all by this.

you also need to list the methods of accepted payment for this item and if you are to allow delivery by courier if the price includes carriage etc.

v_j_r
24-01-12, 01:55
it's not part of the rules however we do ask when members are either new to the forum or have a low post count that they can provide a photo of their receiver with a piece of paper that contains their forum user name and the date. This is to put potential buyers minds at ease that the seller indeed has the item they are listing as these items are rather expensive. it is entirely your decision if you wish to or not. However it could mean the difference between you selling the box or not as you are a unknown quantity here at the moment.

i hope you understand and i mean no offense at all by this.

you also need to list the methods of accepted payment for this item and if you are to allow delivery by courier if the price includes carriage etc.

Ahhhhh i see recieved and understood many thanks.:thumbsup:

Regards.

scoot1690
24-01-12, 15:04
pm sent m8

jcm193
24-01-12, 15:16
All communications have to be completed on the forum until a price and the sale is agreed as per site rules,when the sale is agreed discussions and the sale it self can be completed via pm.

pm sent m8

Larry-G
24-01-12, 15:20
pm sent m8

As already posted above my reply you may not contact the seller via pm until he or she has agreed to the sale via the forum and you are exchanging payment and delivery details. Also there is already a offer on the table for the receiver for the asking price.

basilyoung
25-01-12, 00:45
Is this sale still active?

v_j_r
25-01-12, 02:37
Yes its still active.:rolleyes:

Regards.

silverfox0786
25-01-12, 02:39
post 6 shows an offer by bazilyoung

v_j_r
25-01-12, 15:29
ATTN ALL:

Item is now advertised elsewhere in relation to the feedback i have there already on PFM, this thread however remains active many thanks.:eek:

Regards.

pooface
25-01-12, 15:37
ATTN ALL:

Item is now advertised elsewhere in relation to the feedback i have there already on PFM, this thread however remains active many thanks.:eek:

Regards.

Could you then reply to offers in this thread?! As pointed out above, there is an offer in post 6, which you should have seen many a time since you've posted here a few times since then...

So, could you please state whether you would like to accept this offer at asking price or not?

Many thanks...

Data
25-01-12, 17:03
could v_j_r still show a picture of the box to prove he has it as it is a expensive bit of kit to pay out on. yes I would have been very interested in this box but basil got there first.

Sicilian
25-01-12, 17:12
ATTN ALL:

Regards.

Please update this thread regards the offer/request in post 6 this evening, or this thread will be closed and dumped. You've been asked for photo's, so please post them as requested.

basilyoung
26-01-12, 00:55
It looks to me, that this thread needs closing, there are a number of concerns about the thread, full asking price offerd, no responce

leads to a few questions

is this a real unit, or a scam?
my gut feeling is some thing is not right, so closing the thread

if the OP wants to reopen the thread, please pm admin, but count me out, no further interest, in dealing with this guy

basilyoung
26-01-12, 00:58
thread closed

Sicilian
26-01-12, 07:14
I advise anyone interested in this item NOT to deal this member until we receive some clarification on a few inconsistencies.