PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Torrent client

raedkuwait
21-01-12, 20:10
Hi, is there a Torrent Client for Vu+ duo?

silverfox0786
21-01-12, 20:11
there is if using vix its in the feeds

but why you wanna 1 use torrents they are pants and 2 use the duo to do it

use a computer

beermat
22-01-12, 12:13
Have to disagree with you on this one. I use the transmission plugin and it works flawlessly. It is so simple to setup and use.

Sicilian
22-01-12, 17:05
It would be interesting to see if a NZB Client could be installed and how it would perfrom.

silverfox0786
22-01-12, 23:26
Have to disagree with you on this one. I use the transmission plugin and it works flawlessly. It is so simple to setup and use.

in comparisson to NZb's Torrents are pants as they rely on P2P NzB's dont

and you get full internet speeds on NZB's

pooface
23-01-12, 00:08
It would be interesting to see if a NZB Client could be installed and how it would perfrom.

Just need to get sabnzb built and installed for the boxes ... But not sure whether the processors etc would be up to the job :confused:

As for torrents, sorry, But I agree with silver. Would prefer to just use a pc on the (very) odd occasion I would need to use a torrent. Would much prefer a http/nntp download to any other...

tomthebomb1968
23-01-12, 04:15
Yes Please, that would magic.

silverfox0786
23-01-12, 14:32
Just need to get sabnzb built and installed for the boxes ... But not sure whether the processors etc would be up to the job :confused:

As for torrents, sorry, But I agree with silver. Would prefer to just use a pc on the (very) odd occasion I would need to use a torrent. Would much prefer a http/nntp download to any other...

been meaning to ask andy if pli have added that

as when i was building VIX i found sabnzbd and NZBget being added to the build recipie

kierank01
11-05-12, 22:13
there is if using vix its in the feeds

Is it still there? I can't see a torrent client in the vix feeds