PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo - Using dreamboxedit with two transponders

beermat
21-01-12, 18:20
Hi,

I have my Vu+ Duo connected to Astra 28.2 and Eurobird 9.0. When I use the Silverfox bouquets and load these up in dreamboxedit I can see all the 28.2 channels but none of the 9.0 channels. The drop down filter in dreamboxedit is only showing Astra.

I have created a new satellite.xml file from this link http://satellites-xml.eu/ so that it includes Astra and Eurobird and then copied this file into the Silverfox files. When I try and import my bouquets from Eurobird 9.0 I get the message:

Warning 2012-01-21 16:44:19 -- data: #SERVICE 1:0:1:26B:1900:9C:5A0000:0:0:0:
Warning 2012-01-21 16:44:19 TV Favourite (userbouquet.chinese_channels__tv__1.tv) without corresponding service not loaded

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Many thanks.

Stanman
21-01-12, 19:36
Don't know why you getting that issue but to save lots of hassle simple way is to use the Vhannibal settings, delete all the sats you dont want and than copy and paste SF bouquets to where ever you want. I combine the two for my motor set up, put SG place holders and SKY at the top so misses live is easier and can use sly numbering and have Vhannibals after that.

One final word of advise, use dreamboxset to edit the Vhannibals settings as its way faster than Dreamboxedit but use dreamboxedit to combine the two and make sure allow duplicate is enabled (thats the only reason I use DBE as could not find the setting in dreamset:confused:)

beermat
21-01-12, 21:17
Thanks for the reply but having to use two programs now adds another layer of complexity.

What I found was that all the satellite information about the transponders is in the lamedb file. This is unique to each pvr or so I believe. Therefore if when a channel changes frequency then what I need to do is perform a rescan, download the new SF bouquets (when available) overwrite the SF lamedb file with my lamedb file, import any user bouquets and then upload. This way I am able to see all the channels on 28.2 and on 9.0.

There may be an easier way but for now this works.